Dispondent about size. Please help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dispondent about size. Please help.

Hey guys. I'll keep this short and sweet.

I never measured my dick before, but always kind of felt it was thinner than average. (I'm not that sexually experienced despite being over 25 so no mean comments about it, thankfully). I measured a few days ago and see that I'm only 4in MEG and ~4.1-2 BEG. EL is 6ish, which I'm fine with. Since I found that out I've been more depressed than I can ever recall. It's just crushing me that I'm not even average, but well below.

Since then I've started JP90 (5 days in) and a Bathmate is on it's way. I've been reading a lot about girth and realised that after I condition a bit, I'll introduce clamping and a cock ring. I'm asking for advice though. I know it's better to wait but I'd like to introduce the BM, nothing intense but at least to condition to it. Are there any guides about using it with JP90?

About half the time, I'm confident I can stick to a routine and see the results I want. The other half I'm terrified that I'll not be able to gain any girth. All I would care for initially would be .5 within 6 months to take me to around average.

I guess I'm just looking for some advice and reassurance. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Welcome to the gym Barcabae! Be sure to check out the START HERE link at the top left of this page to read and learn all a beginner should know to begin PE safely. Congrats on picking your routine and getting started. The JP90 is probably the most popular routine and many guys here have gained with it.
    Remember to start lightly and get the feel of the exercises. don't try to do the whole routine to begin with. Start with 1/4 - 1/2 of the reps recommended in the JP90 routine and add a few reps each week as your PIs indicate that you are ready.
    PE gym considers pumping to be an advanced exercise, but many here have started with pumping. Again, just start lightly to get used to the feel of pumping and always pay attention to your PIs
    Your dick will tell you when it needs a break and when it's time to add a little more intensity to the routine.
    Get in the mindset that you are in this for as long as it takes to achieve what you want. It's usually a slow process for most guys, though some lucky guys gain quickly.
    Most of us started our PE as skeptics, but the ruler doesn't lie. There are a lot of people that have been here for a long time helping others stay on the right path to success.
    Don't hesitate to ask questions as they come up, though most beginner questions are answered in the START HERE link above.
    Good Luck on your journey and stay safe!
    Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
    Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
    4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

0.5 inches (1,27) within 6 months is not easy for most people. If you read the forum, an average guy has to train around 2 years to get 0.25 inches in erected girth. Girth gains can be very difficult to acquire.

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys.

I realise putting a time limit on things might seem to be seeing myself up for disappointment, but I've read a lot of threads where .5 was gained in 6 months, so I don't think it's out of the question for someone who is totally dedicated to girth. I don't want much more than than in total actually. Just to be statistically average. Sigh.

Also, of the 500+ guys in the study conducted here the average girth gain after at least 3 months was .51 inches. I realise it's 'at least 3 months' but the average PE'er I don't think sticks around for the long haul.

So, .5 is my (optimistic, but not impossible) 6 month goal.

Comment

Also,.25 in 2 years seems to be a very low estimate to what most people I've read here report. Is there any info on this? I thought the accepted 'average' was 1inch length X .5 girth in 6-12 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcabae View Post
            Also,.25 in 2 years seems to be a very low estimate to what most people I've read here report. Is there any info on this? I thought the accepted 'average' was 1inch length X .5 girth in 6-12 months.
            As stated each gain at thier own pace. The BathMate can be introduced when it arrives. Start with 5 minute sets not extremely high pressure. Don't worry about time just be safe, consistent and persistent and you will reach your goals. Don't worry too much about others growth or lack thereof either. You will do well and your penis will grow nicely. Enjoy.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Welcome to the gym! Many of us have been in your shoes, I was devastated at one point, but this place is filled with knowledge, compassion and some downright cool people! I found support and since I started my journey, I've learned that A) PE works, so that's that, don't worry and B) that the size of your penis is secondary to the size of your heart and character. Again, welcome and it's great to have you!
              Wolf
              5/15/17 | BPEL: 6.50, MEG: 4.75 BEG: 5.00
              1/10/18 | BPEL: 7.25, MEG: 5.20 BEG: 6.20

"Only the united beat of sex and heart together can create ecstasy. ― Anas Nin

Comment

Thanks for the much needed and much appreciated positivity Wolf and Wishful.

Comment

This might seem painfully ironic, but it's important you get to at least a manageable place mentally if you want maximum success with this type of training.

As per Before starting any male enhancement routine- please read!:

If you're suffering from serious depression or anxiety, it would be in your best interests to take care of this issue first! Male enhancement exercises are NOT a substitute for good mental hygiene. Beginning any male enhancement training under a severely stressed mindset often adds to the problem. Problems obtaining good EQ (Erection Quality- a combined measure of stamina and hardness), a desire to rush things, and desperation are a poor starting point!
                  Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Well, I believe enough in the process to start and invest in a BM, so I think you can say I'm hopeful.

But, I can't lie, seeing it spelled out on the tape measure has knocked me quite badly. I had been improving a lot in various aspects of my self esteem so I feel it's set me back. But, I'm here to give it a damn good shot.

Comment

Hey. Barcabae!

Welcome to the Gym.

It is recommended to continue with the beginners routine for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

You can always do 20 minutes in the bathroom while getting ready in the morning and again at night. I also do stretching under the covers at night.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
                      Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Barbecue, welcome to the gym.

Just like all gyms, we show up at different levels of fitness and size.

You can only work to be the best you as possible. Remember that your value is not in your Penis size. Doesn't mean you can't work to make yourself better tho!

I am about 2 months in and i've seen a 1/4" girth growth and a 1/8th" length gain.

The more I do this the more I realize that I need to get over my desire for instant gains and instead just focus on making this a healthy part of my daily lifestyle.

Once you do that, weeks turn to months and months turn to years and you're looking down at a big fat willy from years of dedication.

I believe in you!

Comment

Thanks for the much needed and much appreciated positivity Wolf and Wishful.
                          Sure man! Hit me up on PM if you'd like. This place rocks. It's a penis party and everyone's coming! See what I did there? LOL

Wolf
                          5/15/17 | BPEL: 6.50, MEG: 4.75 BEG: 5.00
                          1/10/18 | BPEL: 7.25, MEG: 5.20 BEG: 6.20

"Only the united beat of sex and heart together can create ecstasy. ― Anas Nin

Comment

But, I can't lie, seeing it spelled out on the tape measure has knocked me quite badly. I had been improving a lot in various aspects of my self esteem so I feel it's set me back. But, I'm here to give it a damn good shot.
                            I've been sexually intimate with a good amount of women, and have chatted candidly about sex with a lot more... and (in my opinion) there are a large number of women that do not care (at all) about size. They orgasm via external stimulation and care a million times more about your oral & manual skills. Also, your personality & overall physical appearance is a lot more attractive to the majority of women.

All that being said, you can/will make PE gains with time & dedication.

Comment

Working...
                            X