Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis size

What is the average bpel?

Seriously? Use the search function and look at one of the 20 billion threads started on that. There's like 40 in this part of the forum alone.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...arge-ones.html
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Check out this thread, stuart: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...arge-ones.html
      And welcome to the Gym!

Comment

I am really starting to wonder if X(cannot remember the name) was right about starting a Fact Forum? Where average penis size among other things will be posted, and is a very natural place for people to start looking for that kind of information. What do you mods and admins have to say about this?

-UYN-
        19/04/2011
        FG: 4.25" +0.45
        FL: 5.19" +0.69
        EG: 4.75" +0.45
        BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
        NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
        BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by upyours_norway View Post
          I am really starting to wonder if X(cannot remember the name) was right about starting a Fact Forum? Where average penis size among other things will be posted, and is a very natural place for people to start looking for that kind of information. What do you mods and admins have to say about this?

-UYN-

UYN ,

I totally agree about a fact forum. All threads posted should require a reference to prove their validity. (what's the point of a fact forum if the facts are BS)

Good idea

MD
          Mc Dong

Comment

Originally posted by Mc Dong View Post
            UYN ,

I totally agree about a fact forum. All threads posted should require a reference to prove their validity. (what's the point of a fact forum if the facts are BS)

Good idea

MD
            And it could include a FAQ (frequently asked questions) section as well
            El1's log

Comment

4 inches size

i can send you a picture if you want. i am a Philippine boy, so much frustrated with my penis size. i think many men can help me here. but i am skeptical specially losing money from scam enlargement products. please convince me how true are penis enlargement products,.please give me the best proof..

thanks.

Comment

What convincing do you need? There is a mountain of info on this site for you and you need not pay a thing. Why would so many people come to the one place to lie about their gains in size? You'll be fine, just read up and get stuck onto it
                August 09
                NBPEL 6.25
                BPFSL 7 & 7/16
                BPEL - 6.9
                EG 5.4
                Current
                BPFSL
                8 5/8
                BPEL 7 15/16
                EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
                NBPEL - approx 7"
                The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

sorry.. but many people say that penis enlargement products are scam. i want to spend money buying enlargement products, but please understand me, i want a real proof..can anyone show me? a picture before and after..

thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by jay123 View Post
                    i can send you a picture if you want. i am a Philippine boy, so much frustrated with my penis size. i think many men can help me here. but i am skeptical specially losing money from scam enlargement products. please convince me how true are penis enlargement products,.please give me the best proof..

thanks.
                    The best proof is right here between my pants!!!! You need to come to Bangkok for that though ....

Comment

can i see that? in cam?..

Comment

You'll find some pics here, but not too many 'before-after' pics. You're going to have to take a leap of faith here bud.

Comment

Originally posted by ErictheGed View Post
                          You'll find some pics here, but not too many 'before-after' pics. You're going to have to take a leap of faith here bud.
                          share to me some threads with proven pictures. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by upyours_norway View Post

-UYN-
                            I was suggesting that we should have the Fact Forum. It was the other thread where that bs graph again was making guys confused.

Yes we have tons of information here but obviously newbies (and random visitors on the site) do not find it! What role does the search function play if it is not used? I just looked at the PEGym main website. I went through Articles, Exercises, Guides and Expert Blogs. I quickly shuffled through the lists and on the Expert Blog I found one article called 'Penis Size Surveys'. This was the only article which was talking about the size issue.

So the question in my mind is - is the Forum linked to the rest of the PEGym website in an efficient way if many times in a week we have confused newbies asking the same size questions? Is there something that we could do to make the information to be offered in a more efficient way?

I am sure we have noticed that a thread even with important information is buried under other threads after few days of being on the surface. And then, when it is not visible there anymore, it cannot be found. It is a sea of threads out there and let's face it, search is not used.

Batwoman's new Penis Size thread looks good. Put a sticky on it and maybe it stays in people's minds but the truth is, it is on the Penis Enlargement Forum which is full of exercise, warm-up, break, EQ and other questions so I am sure it will be overlooked. Can we really expect newbies to find real size information in a forum which is titled '...Enlargement Discussions'?
                            Last edited by Elias; 05-09-2010, 08:26 AM. Reason: adding some stuff

Comment

Originally posted by jay123 View Post
                              share to me some threads with proven pictures. thanks.
                              jay123,

I was also very skeptical at first and still am a little. But ask yourself these two questions:
                              Why would so many people pretend that PE works if it doesn't?
                              What have you got to lose?

I suggest you do not buy any products, odds are that penis enlargement like muscle gain, fat loss or increased flexibility are seldom achieved by just taking a pill, applying some cream or anything else that simple. Chances are that for increased penis size you will have to work hard and dedicated, just like for any other physical improvement.

Whether you give it a chance or not, good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X