Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to stretch correctly...

Hi

Can anyone describe how to stretch the ligaments correctly? Do you just grab behind the glans of your flaccid penis and pull downwards for example? How long do you hold the stretch for? and how much pressure?

Im im correct this doesnt lengthen your sctusl penis it just stretches the ligaments allowing more of the inner penis to be released?

Ive read on this site that for length gains this is the best exercise

Thanks in advance

You are on a right path.That`s how your stretch.You are going to find the right amount of stretch for yourself,nobody knows.You are going to feel when it`s stretched enough.Down direction is the best direction for targeting the ligments IMO.But I like the most streight out direction.
    starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Originally posted by everydaynormalguy View Post
      You are on a right path.That`s how your stretch.You are going to find the right amount of stretch for yourself,nobody knows.You are going to feel when it`s stretched enough.Down direction is the best direction for targeting the ligments IMO.But I like the most streight out direction.
      Do you believe your length gains are from stretching?

Comment

Yes I am doing stretches mostly-basic stretches,bundled stretches,circles,side to side,flaccid bends...This are the exercises I do for lenght.recently started to work on girth,but I have long time stretching only.You can see my log into the progress section if interested.
        starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Originally posted by everydaynormalguy View Post
          Yes I am doing stretches mostly-basic stretches,bundled stretches,circles,side to side,flaccid bends...This are the exercises I do for lenght.recently started to work on girth,but I have long time stretching only.You can see my log into the progress section if interested.
          Ive been jelquing mainly and havent seen any gains when erect. My erect penis varies from 6.5-6.75 NBP by 5-5.25 MEG with quite a substantial upward curve which i defo dont want to lose. Would like a solid 7 in length with a solid 5.25-5.5 girth

What exercises you using for girth?

Comment

Working...
          X