Question about evo oil.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about evo oil.

So the question is where do you mix all the oils together and where do you keep it? Assuming it contains 1 cup of olive oil its not for only one time. I dont want to pour it in plastic bottle maybe something bad can happen? And another question for guys who uses it do you rub it on your glans and do you wash it off or let it dry by itself?

Olive oil is pretty shelf stable at room temperature. What are you mixing with it? Give us more information if you can.
    “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
    — Dale Carnegie

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
      Olive oil is pretty shelf stable at room temperature. What are you mixing with it? Give us more information if you can.

I found the recipe on here. Search for EVO oil. But I use JoJoba oil as a carrier rather than olive oil. I just keep it in the bottle the JoJoba oil came in after I add the other essential oils. I keep mine in the medicine cabinet and just grab some in my palm when I'm ready to jelq. I don't know about olive oil but the JoJoba oil seems to absorb into your cock during your session and after your done it's not slimy down there at all. You skin is just really soft. I still usually shower after and wash it all with soap but you could just get dressed and go about your day. Probably wouldn't be the tastiest thing if you were going to get head later. Use only REAL essential oils. Some drug store oils are fake. The good ones are fairly expensive. I use Aroma Vera. They are true plant essences. Fake oils are kind of like scented candles. If somebody has them in their house they almost make me sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Yotguy View Post
        I found the recipe on here. Search for EVO oil. But I use JoJoba oil as a carrier rather than olive oil. I just keep it in the bottle the JoJoba oil came in after I add the other essential oils. I keep mine in the medicine cabinet and just grab some in my palm when I'm ready to jelq. I don't know about olive oil but the JoJoba oil seems to absorb into your cock during your session and after your done it's not slimy down there at all. You skin is just really soft. I still usually shower after and wash it all with soap but you could just get dressed and go about your day. Probably wouldn't be the tastiest thing if you were going to get head later. Use only REAL essential oils. Some drug store oils are fake. The good ones are fairly expensive. I use Aroma Vera. They are true plant essences. Fake oils are kind of like scented candles. If somebody has them in their house they almost make me sick.

Here it is : https://www.pegym.com/articles/essential-vein-oil-evo. It's very good.

Comment

Im gonna use it for my hardened veins. Im will mix all ingridients that mentioned in that thread. Im just thinking where to mix it and keep it for using.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanzanas View Post
            Im gonna use it for my hardened veins. Im will mix all ingridients that mentioned in that thread. Im just thinking where to mix it and keep it for using.

I poured out enough of the carrier to make room and the just added the other oil to the carrier bottle. He say to mix it new every time. I didn't do that and mine lasted fine since 2012. I am just getting ready to need another batch (but I took a lot of time off from PE in between). I would think olive oil could turn rancid and thats' maybe why he used fresh batches. I will try to PM him and ask. You can get the JoJoBa and most oils at a good health food or natural food store or online. I know Aroma Vera oils are available on line. I just keep my bottle in the medicine cabinet. I know JoJoBa oil doesn't spoil. Good luck with it! Essential oils are wonderful for all kinds of healing. There is a deep and ancient science about them. I hope it works for you!

Comment

Working...
            X