Wide vs Deep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wide vs Deep

Does anyone have a deeper dick than wide?
    Like when i look down it looks slim, only 1.5inches wide but from the side is much deeper and looks bigger

That is because you must have a well developed CS. Guys who have worked hard at enlarging their CCs and not so much their CS will have a wider but not as deep overall appearance. Can almost be compared to guys at the gym who concentrate on the upper half of their body at the expense of their legs. I certainly have a lot of girth, and a good portion comes from the fact my CS is both firm and extends out nicely from my shaft. In my case that is because I have worked as hard at developing it as I have my CCs.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Sorry..newb question of the day.

What is CS & CC'S?
      Current: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" BEG (12/19/17)
      Goal # 1 - 7.0" BPEL x 5.5" BEG

Comment

Originally posted by bmee193 View Post
        Sorry..newb question of the day.

What is CS & CC'S?
        I second that . And what exercises do you use to work on them both

And yes your girth is huge. You must have some problems using that

Comment

Corpus Spongiosum
          Corpus Cavernosum

Might be misspelled.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
            That is because you must have a well developed CS. Guys who have worked hard at enlarging their CCs and not so much their CS will have a wider but not as deep overall appearance. Can almost be compared to guys at the gym who concentrate on the upper half of their body at the expense of their legs. I certainly have a lot of girth, and a good portion comes from the fact my CS is both firm and extends out nicely from my shaft. In my case that is because I have worked as hard at developing it as I have my CCs.
            Your flaccid length is 6 inches? How tf do I get to that as well

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyNastySuicide View Post
              Your flaccid length is 6 inches? How tf do I get to that as well
              Besides my modified jelqing exercises, I did a lot of Lazy Ass Stretches. I had a decent flaccid before I started so I don't know how much that influenced things.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by AverageJoeC View Post
                I second that . And what exercises do you use to work on them both

And yes your girth is huge. You must have some problems using that
                See my signature for UV's and UJ's. I modified the traditional jelq and V-jelq in order to have each better concentrate on hitting my CCs (UV), and CS (UJ). Specifically regarding your CS, the traditional jelq sort of glides over it without putting much pressure on it. The UJ specifically targets it because your fingertips dig into it and form the basis of the exercise. While an unexercised CS is fairly soft, even when your penis is erect, mine is nearly as firm, if not as firm as my CCs are. You would be amazed at how big you can get it, but as I stated earlier, the traditional jelq doesn't do a very good job of targeting it.
                Last edited by rbi99; 12-16-2017, 01:10 PM.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

See my signature for UV's and UJ's. I modified the traditional jelq and V-jelq in order to have each better concentrate on hitting my CCs (UV), and CS (UJ). Specifically regarding your CS, the traditional jelq sort of glides over it without putting much pressure on it. The UJ specifically targets it because your fingertips dig into it and form the basis of the exercise. While an unexercised CS is fairly soft, even when your penis is erect, mine is nearly as firm, if not as firm as my CCs are. You would be amazed at how big you can get it, but as I stated earlier, the traditional jelq doesn't do a very good job of targeting it.
                  what was your start girth?
                  Last edited by Cavalier; 12-17-2017, 06:10 AM.

Comment

It was right around 5 1/2" meg. Larger at the base, tapered toward my glans. I've often commented that approximately 1/2" of my girth comes from my CS. I believe it is more like 3/4" now. Because of its firmness my tape measure doesn't dig into it when I measure, so I get the full benefit from its size. Another point I have often made is that as you lie there in bed with a full erection, as your partner looks down at you she/he is seeing the bottom side of your penis, the infamous CS. The better it looks, the better you do too!!!
                    Last edited by rbi99; 12-17-2017, 08:39 AM.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

It was right around 5 1/2" meg. Larger at the base, tapered toward my glans. I've often commented that approximately 1/2" of my girth comes from my CS. I believe it is more like 3/4" now. Because of its firmness my tape measure doesn't dig into it when I measure, so I get the full benefit from its size. Another point I have often made is that as you lie there in bed with a full erection, as your partner looks down at you she/he is seeing the bottom side of your penis, the infamous CS. The better it looks, the better you do too!!!
                      You can use the physics principle of volume displacement to accurately determine the "volume" of your penis, which is the most accurate measure of an erect penis size. The nerve endings in the labia & vulva (primarily) sense that displacement as you penetrate a pussy (or in an anus, the ring of muscle tissues forming the sphincter), which makes the person being penetrated "FEEL" that displacement from the resulting force of the penis volume thrust info the vaginal canal or anus during penetration. "Tenting" is the body's response to the volumetric displacement sensed by the nerve endings in order to accommodate the size of the penis being thrust into the vagina.

https://www.quora.com/topic/Displacement-physics

Comment

I've noticed this as well.. I don't look very wide from my view, almost disappointed for amount of work put into PE.. But when I go stand side on in the full length mirror in the bath I look massive compared to my pre PE self.. I am very deep all over the length compared to width from my view.. I should really get a mirror and look at it from the bottom to see what that angle looks like..

So a lady would be getting a "top to bottom" stretch out of me, versus "side to side".. Dunno what the ladies would prefer there would be my question.. Is Girth really girth?? OR does shape matter??
                        Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                        Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                        Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by master-gauge View Post
                          I've noticed this as well.. I don't look very wide from my view, almost disappointed for amount of work put into PE.. But when I go stand side on in the full length mirror in the bath I look massive compared to my pre PE self.. I am very deep all over the length compared to width from my view.. I should really get a mirror and look at it from the bottom to see what that angle looks like..

So a lady would be getting a "top to bottom" stretch out of me, versus "side to side".. Dunno what the ladies would prefer there would be my question.. Is Girth really girth?? OR does shape matter??
                          Hopefully this is analogous. If I have $50 in $10 bills, and you have $50 in $5 bills, we both have $50 but in two different ways!!! On the other hand, if you have different partners that you sleep with, they will probably be more used to a wider guy vs a guy with a real nice CS. Therefore I would think that your penetration, while maybe not better, would feel different. My wife is my only partner so I can't speak from experience with different women.

The key is the firmness of your CS. If soft, it will naturally give when pressed against. A CS like mine that is very firm won't give, so while it looks good, it feels good too!!!

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                          Heated Bundled LAS
                          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
                          X