Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couldn't get hard for PE today, is it best to make it a rest day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couldn't get hard for PE today, is it best to make it a rest day?

Yesterday was my first day of JP90, and I noticed today my erections weren't really there. My EQ was about a 4 or 5. I do have a lot of stressors going on in my life right now as well. Tried to do PE again today, but just couldn't get hard enough for jelqing. Is it a good idea to just make it a rest day?

I jelq on a complete soft most of the time, it's only like 5 minutes in that i get to about 50% eq and that's my limit. But you can jelq up to 70% if you want.
    Starting : BPEL - 6.5" - September 2017

Current : BPEL - 7.25"

Goal : BPEL - 8x6

Comment

Yeah, but if my EQ is awful should I stop? Like even for morning wood the EQ sucks. These are definite PIs, not sure if they're from the workout or other stress going on in my life which I have a lot of. EQ kinda sucked before PE but now it's worse, wonder if I should try an even lighter routine than JP90.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyNastySuicide View Post
        Yeah, but if my EQ is awful should I stop? Like even for morning wood the EQ sucks. These are definite PIs, not sure if they're from the workout or other stress going on in my life which I have a lot of. EQ kinda sucked before PE but now it's worse, wonder if I should try an even lighter routine than JP90.
        Yes and yes. Follow your PIs. Deal with your stress. Make sure you aren't carrying it in your Pelvic Floor. Cut the JP90 in half and slowly add as your penis conditions.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

How do you even know the pelvic floor is tight? I do kegels a lot without even realizing it, especially during sex.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyNastySuicide View Post
            How do you even know the pelvic floor is tight? I do kegels a lot without even realizing it, especially during sex.
            Exactly what happens to a lot of guys. It requires paying close attention and combating the involuntary kegels. We carry tension in our bodies unconciously. Paying attention and making those areas relax is the basics of what we are trying to accomplish.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
            X