Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a lot of confusion about jelqing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a lot of confusion about jelqing...

Alright, well I'm pretty new to this whole thing. I actually feel pretty vulnerable putting myself out there like this, but whatever, you're all doing the same thing anyway.

But I've been having a lot of confusion about every thing with jelqing. Like routine and duration, how long to stretch for, how many reps of stretches. Should I keep stretching even though after I let go it starts to shrivel up during my routine? Am I pulling too hard?? Am i not jelqing enough?? Maybe I'm just in one of those dips where I'm getting frustrated cause I constantly try to measure myself because I want to know if I've grown at all. But one thing is stretching, for god sake is there some clear advice about stretching. I've tried JP's routine, but probably not for long enough cause I'm impatient. But I have been very consistent and dedicated. But I guess my quote on quote "Partner" couldn't really handle that intensity. So I switched to 1 day on 1 day off. Now over the course of 7 weeks I've increased the intensity to two days on two days off, just so it lines up nicely with my schedule.

But frankly, I think I'm changing my routine to much to see gains. Also I think I've read way way too many articles cause my mind is blurring between advanced techniques and beginner techniques. At first it was JPs routine then I adjusted that, but I was still left confused about stretching so I was looking at DLDs routine and that was alright but then I read PESGs routine then I changed it again cause he said less is more. So I started doing less reps and stretching less when all of the other threads do more, but PESG did it...so I don't know.

So now my routine is -----
    Warm up 10 minutes
    Stretch in every direction once for the duration of 25-30 kegals
    Hop into shower, do 50, 5 second jelq
    Then finish up the shower and then shampoo, condition all that good stuff.

So is this a good routine? I think that I'm a somewhat fast gainer because my flaccid keeps growing, 7 weeks ago it was 3.70 in length, but now it's 4.20 (blaze it) but I guess that's normal growth, which is cool. But since I've lowered the intensity to try to fit what I feel is best, its not benefiting me in the way that I had once achieved....so yeah I'm pretty frustrated and neurotic with what to do Exactly.

So this is me sorta reaching out to the community for the first time. I hope I'm well recieved, I know I'm a huge over-thinker so I'm sorry if this thread doesn't make any sense. Just ask me to clarify and I will.

Anyways, thanks for reading

P.s. please help me lmao
    October 26, 2017- Starting at a sad
    FL- 3.83
    FG- 3.70

EL- 5.5
    EG- 4.7

Now--
    FL-4.5
    FG- 4.25

EL- 6
    EG- 4.8

GOALS Short term goal-EL- 6.5
    EG- 5.5

Medium goal
    EL- 7
    EG- 5.7

The biggest goal-
    EL- 7.25
    EG- 6

Or as big as I can get...

Okay I'll help. For starters I want you to take your ruler and send it to me. I'll give it back to you in 6 months. If I don't send it back you can always get a new one.
    You really won't see much if anything in the first 3 -6 months. What you are doing is conditioning yourself so you don't get hurt and you can do greater intensity stuff later. Right now you need patience and no ruler. Hell you've only been doing it for a month so you need to give yourself more time.

Okay so what did you have for dinner? I'm really hungry; any leftovers?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Alright, so no more ruler. But I mean I know within a month my girlfriend has noticed a difference, it being longer and girthyer. used to be 5.5 in length now 5.7 I won't tell her I'm jelqing cause, well, I wanna know if I get a bigger dick if she'll enjoy it more. Thus meaning I probably wasn't as satisfying in the begining of our relationship. It's a confidence thing for me, but self deprecating at the same time. Which is pretty bad for me to do to myself. Buuuutttt...

Should I keep doing ym routine, 2 days on 2 days off? At the intensity I'm doing or do more?
      FL- 3.83
      FG- 3.70

EL- 5.5
      EG- 4.7

Now--
      FL-4.5
      FG- 4.25

EL- 6
      EG- 4.8

EG- 5.5

Medium goal
      EL- 7
      EG- 5.7

The biggest goal-
      EL- 7.25
      EG- 6

Or as big as I can get...

Comment

Aw man, I hope I can gain an inch in girth in 6 months, lol. Let us hope.

Comment

Welcome to the jungle.

https://www.pegym.com/articles/physi...p-penis-growth

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            Okay I'll help. For starters I want you to take your ruler and send it to me. I'll give it back to you in 6 months. If I don't send it back you can always get a new one.
            You really won't see much if anything in the first 3 -6 months. What you are doing is conditioning yourself so you don't get hurt and you can do greater intensity stuff later. Right now you need patience and no ruler. Hell you've only been doing it for a month so you need to give yourself more time.

Okay so what did you have for dinner? I'm really hungry; any leftovers?
            Very true. After 2 months ive seen no gains, maybe just a tad girth. But you can tell its working when you get that elastic feeling when stretching, you can tell the stretching is working and flaccid its slightly bigger

Comment

Huh alright, and yeah I've been reading a lot of the PIs and such and trying to gauge what I should be doing.

Now here's another thing getting on my nerves and I think I just posted about it. It's like, I started follow the jp90 routine exactly for a couple weeks now and I started getting a contracted flaccid on my days off. And my schedule is 2 days on 2 days off. But it kept responding like I was doing too much. So I decided to do 100 jelqs and 60 v-jelqs and now it seems it's lost size since I lowered the intensity. ..

Eh idk, I guess I'll increase the intensity by a little bit for a couple weeks and see what that does. Any suggestions would be great.
              FL- 3.83
              FG- 3.70

EL- 5.5
              EG- 4.7

Now--
              FL-4.5
              FG- 4.25

EL- 6
              EG- 4.8

EG- 5.5