Olive oil as a lube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olive oil as a lube

Hello I have been doing the jp90 routine for 2 weeks now and I was wondering if I can use olive oil as a lube.
    About the routine I'm doing it Monday Tuesday Thursday and Friday (2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 2days off). Is this wrong??

Thanks for advance

Olive oil will work but there are better lubes out there. I use mineral oil. It's dirt cheap, lasts long, oderless and cleans up easily.

If you want to do your routine during the week and have the weekend off I recommend that you do a 5 on 2 off schedule.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I have been using Olive oil for a few years now and it works pretty well. As the user above said, clean up is not pleasant especially when trying to get it off your dick. God forbid if some of it splatters the floor or carpet.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your advice. Isn't too much 5 days on? Will penis recover after so many days? I get Glutamine and Whey-protein after PE.

Comment

For me, it's EVCO = Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. Tried the rest? Try the best! (Or however the jingle goes.)

At any rate, a little goes a long way / you can leave it on during the day or night (which I personally do) / great for the skin / bacteria-resistant / it's close to the "real thing" / doesn't dry-up / etc.

- Mega

Comment

Originally posted by iiimegamaniii View Post
            For me, it's EVCO = Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. Tried the rest? Try the best! (Or however the jingle goes.)

At any rate, a little goes a long way / you can leave it on during the day or night (which I personally do) / great for the skin / bacteria-resistant / it's close to the "real thing" / doesn't dry-up / etc.

- Mega
            Gotta agree with this guy. Not as messy either since it stays solid at room temperature.
            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
            Recommended Routine
            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
              Gotta agree with this guy. Not as messy either since it stays solid at room temperature.
              Is there a big difference between coconut oil and extra virgin? I've tried coconut oil and it was messy and not that great of a lubricant.
              Starting : BPEL - 6.5" - September 2017

Current : BPEL - 7.25"

Goal : BPEL - 8x6

Comment

Extra virgin? I know of one particular member who is a die hard for extra virgin... I prefer refined coconut oil. It doesn't have a smell. Get the stuff that is in the jar and is solid. You can pinch out what you need and it will melt in you hands, easy to manage that way.
                Recommended Routine
                2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)

Comment

Not endorsing a company, just trying to show the product (which I actually get at Safeway for pretty much the same price)...

SheaMoisture 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Head To Toe Nourishing:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/SheaMoist...%20oil&veh=sem

- Mega

Comment

Extra virgin? I know of one particular member who is a die hard for extra virgin...
                    Took me a second lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinnaman View Post
                      Took me a second lol.
                      Your good at solving riddles!
                      Recommended Routine

Comment

Your good at solving riddles!
                        Witty Brorito
                        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                          Witty Brorito
                          ^^^ New forum name for burrito

Comment

Aveeno is good or WD40 if your a bit of a rebel

Comment

I tried extra virgin coconut oil for a while, but would on some occasions get really swollen on the tip of my foreskin for some reason. Don't know if it had anything to do with the permeability of the coconut oil, being absorbed into the deep layers of the skin, and accumulating there. Has anyone else had this issue? In any regard, I don't think it swelling of the foreskin is harmful in any way, I thought it was just a bit funny-looking, and it always went away over the course of the day,
                              Start, May '17: BPEL 7.2" x MSEG 5.5"
                              December '17: BPEL 8.1" x MSEG 5.9"
                              February '18: BPEL 8.2" x MSEG 5.75"

Long-term goal: BPEL 8.5" x MSEG 6.25"

Comment

Working...
                              X