Powerful orgasms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerful orgasms

I am on Kingpole's routine three times a week and since I edge, as a part of his routine, three times a week and ejaculate each time I would like to make my orgasms more powerful and pleasurable. Will the kegels in his routine suffice? Should I just keep on doing it and just be patient? Or is there something else I can do for powerful, eye rolling orgasms?

I hear sticking a finger up your bum gives you powerful orgasms just a thought, i have yet to do it but heard it does.

Comment

If you edge for a prolonged time ,with multi dry orgasms, the wet orgasm at the end is usually very powerfull.

Comment

PE definitely helps. Not sure if it's the kegels only. My lady friend called them crazy. Due to the way my body reacts. Like weird kind of spasms and my PE muscle isn't anywhere as strong as the guys on the exercise videos. At the moment I can edge for 30-60min.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason - PE ! View Post
          I hear sticking a finger up your bum gives you powerful orgasms just a thought, i have yet to do it but heard it does.
          Well, have only had my girlfriend's finger up mine, but man... it sure works!!!
          "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
          - Maya Angelou

Comment

I do a kegel routine every other day in addition to the kegels in JP's 90 Day Routine.
            Try this: kegel into your orgasm next time you are having sex. Very fun!
            Pirate Diplomacy:
            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Yes... do what Pirate said if you would like to drown your partner in jizzum... lol.
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                Yes... do what Pirate said if you would like to drown your partner in jizzum... lol.
                So you've done it too!
                It is also good for shooting the lights out.
                Pirate Diplomacy:
                The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

Yes... I did that often while trying to get the timing for DO's down. Up over the shoulder and behind me. Over my head once too... lol.
                  Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                  Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                  Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                  http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                    Yes... I did that often while trying to get the timing for DO's down. Up over the shoulder and behind me. Over my head once too... lol.
                    What is DO? and WOW sorry but this made me lol
                    El1's log

Comment

"DO" = Dry Orgasm. In other words, an orgasm in which you do not ejaculate.
                      Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

For me: Been doing kegels for YEARS + L-Arginine + Water = powerful massive orgasms

Comment

How do I attain DO's?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowblind3 View Post
                            How do I attain DO's?
                            There is a whole Group of threads on the subject. Take a look at https://www.pegym.com/forums/groups/multiple-male-orgasm-dry-orgasms.html
                            There is a ton of information there.
                            Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Working...
                            X