Starting April 2010: NBPEL: 5.25-5.5
    BPEL: Approx. 6
    EG: 4.4

End of November 2010: NBPEL: 6.5
    BPEL: 7
    EG: 4.6

Goal: NBPEL: 7
    EG: 5-5.5

New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

Actually, some people report increases in girth from hanging, or, no difference in girth. Many report that it's only at the base of the penis, while others say they gain more uniformly along the shaft. I gained 1/8th" girth from SO (Straight Out) hanging, but no length, so...go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dugger View Post
      Actually, some people report increases in girth from hanging, or, no difference in girth. Many report that it's only at the base of the penis, while others say they gain more uniformly along the shaft. I gained 1/8th" girth from SO (Straight Out) hanging, but no length, so...go figure.
      If you just hang down is that straight out or straight down? lol

New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

Comment

From hanging straight down I've gained in base girth. But if you do a routine that has girth exercises in it then you have nothing to worry about.
        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I think it will not decrease girth as even the stretching for prolonged periods will also affect the tissue in a way that the girth will also be stimulated. Its not like you stretch the penis and it only gets long and skinny. But, I find that I do a lot of clamping with all my stretching and weights.
          8/10/97
          BPEL 6 3/4''
          EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
          BPEL 7 1/8"
          EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
          BPEL 7 1/4"
          EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
          BPEL 7 1/4+"
          NPBEL 6.6
          EG 5 1/4"
          BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
          BPEL 7.5
          NBEL 6.75
          EG ?

Long term goal
          BPEL 8"
          EG 6

Comment

Thanks guys I am just hanging with like 2 pound weights and Jelqing 200 times and doing 60-90 V-Jelqs. I am not doing Uli's yet, will wait a few weeks. Plus those scare me I don't want to burst anything. I thought hanging would be bad but it isn't at all and think it is a pretty superior exercise. A lot of veteran PE people say they gained the most length from hanging so...

Comment

You don't loose girth at all from hanging. If you hang upwards you mostly puling inner penis out, if you hang downwards you stress the ligs the most. Either way the stress on the shaft won't result in your penis changing dimensions (girth to length), rather gain length/girth as the smooth muscle develops and the tunica expands.
              Started on 03/04/2010
              BPEL:6.69" EG:5.06"
              Current as of 06/17/2010
              BPEL:7.18" EG:5.25

Comment

Originally posted by Retinoid View Post
                If you just hang down is that straight out or straight down? lol
                That would be Straight Down. Straight Out is when you hang/stretch straight out from your body at the 9 O'clock position (via a bungee cord or fulcrum,etc.). BTC (Between the Cheeks) is when you hang SD ,but, you then slide your butt forward, toward the edge of your chair, to the point at which the weight/hanger is positioned between your butt cheeks. BTC is said to give a better/more intense lig stretch, but should be gradually worked up to, as it is much more intense than SD or SO hanging.
                Last edited by Dugger; 05-03-2010, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dugger View Post
                  That would be Straight Down. Straight Out is when you hang/stretch straight out from your body at the 9 O'clock position (via a bungee cord or fulcrum,etc.). BTC (Between the Cheeks) is when you hang SD ,but, you then slide your butt forward, toward the edge of your chair, to the point at which the weight/hanger is positioned between your butt cheeks. BTC is said to give a better/more intense lig stretch, but should be gradually worked up to, as it is much more intense than SD or SO hanging.
                  Yes dugger I will study this more intensely. I am just sticking this for now because this is like my second week of PE so I am obviously starting off slowly with hanging considering I jumped a mile to even begin hanging in the first place.

Comment

Also what is interesting is that I used to turtle throughout the day and after last night's hanging I am not turtling at all...which you would think would be the opposite.

Comment

How long do you hang for ?

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                        How long do you hang for ?
                        30 minutes. Half with 1 pound, half with 2 pounds. Before that I do 200 jelqs and 60-90 v-jelqs.

Comment

20 minutes TOPS dude!! 30 minutes is way too long! The only thing you're doing at that point is choking out your dick!

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                            20 minutes TOPS dude!! 30 minutes is way too long! The only thing you're doing at that point is choking out your dick!
                            Well I take it off and massage it and then put it on again for the second half.

Comment

So you hang for 15 minutes, take off the weight, massage for (x) long, and then hang for another 15 minutes?
                              Please read this post about Hanging
                              And I'll even quote the part I want you to read the most as well.
                              Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                              It's VERY important that you don't hang for more than 15 minutes straight! After 15 minutes of continuous hanging, remove the hanger and massage your penis for at least five minutes. Wait a total of 15 minutes before attempting to hang again.

IMPORTANT!!!- Under NO circumstances should you start weight hanging with more than 2 or 3 pounds. Work up in weight SLOWLY! You can cause a lot of damage to your penis if you overdo it! Also, hanging should NOT be painful or cause extreme numbness!

Comment

Working...
                              X