Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any explanation for this?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Any explanation for this?

    I have been doing PE for 2 weeks now and I do my sessions at night before sleeping. So last night everything was fine except my jelqing. I've been struggling to keep an erection while jelqing for a few days now. This morning I thought edging would help improve my EQ and so I did that. The thing is, I edged for 50 minutes! Like what?! How is it that I could edge for so long when post PE I barely manage to edge for 10 minutes?
    I should mention I was actually reading the forums here while I was edging. So either I wasn't focused on edging and I kept going on or reading forums turn me on lmao.
    Also I need tips for maintaining erection while jelqing?

  • #2
    I have to wonder at what erection level you jelq at. It does not sound like you have a problem maintaining an erection.

    I copied this little bit from the how to jelq information.

    ERECTION LEVEL: Bring your penis erection level to 50 – 75 percent by slightly stroking your penis. The penis should be relaxed enough that it’s easy to push blood through it. Never perform jelqing exercises with a full erection.

    For more information about jelqing I suggest that you use the link that can be found in smaller white letters on a dark blue background at the top of this page.

    https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/how-does-jelqing-work-jelq-techniques-jelquing

    Last edited by Unit; 11-19-2017, 02:42 AM.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Unit View Post
      I have to wonder at what erection level you jelq at. It does not sound like you have a problem maintaining an erection.

      I copied this little bit from the how to jelq information.

      ERECTION LEVEL: Bring your penis erection level to 50 – 75 percent by slightly stroking your penis. The penis should be relaxed enough that it’s easy to push blood through it. Never perform jelqing exercises with a full erection.

      For more information about jelqing I suggest that you use the link that can be found in smaller white letters on a dark blue background at the top of this page.

      https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/how-does-jelqing-work-jelq-techniques-jelquing

      I jelq at an erection level when my penis just begins to feel slightly hard. I can jelq at that level for about 4-5 minutes then my penis becomes normal sized flaccid. It gets very difficult to get erect after this.

      I did read about "How to jelq" before posting here. It didn't do much help.

      Thanks anyway Unit for your reply.

      Comment


      • #4
        Thankfully you have a progress log so that we, your fellow brorritos, can look to see what's going on. After looking through your routine, let me propose a minor change since you have issues with EQ while jelqing. Try doing the jelqing before stretches.

        I also struggled with EQ trying to get my jelq on. I read a post from Big Al trying to help another member with the same issue and that was his reco. It helped "big" time. At least give it a try and see. Good luck and keep on tuggin!
        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
          Thankfully you have a progress log so that we, your fellow brorritos, can look to see what's going on. After looking through your routine, let me propose a minor change since you have issues with EQ while jelqing. Try doing the jelqing before stretches.

          I also struggled with EQ trying to get my jelq on. I read a post from Big Al trying to help another member with the same issue and that was his reco. It helped "big" time. At least give it a try and see. Good luck and keep on tuggin!
          Yes Burrito I will definitely do that. You're a big help as always, thank you man.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Coolrahul View Post
            I have been doing PE for 2 weeks now and I do my sessions at night before sleeping. So last night everything was fine except my jelqing. I've been struggling to keep an erection while jelqing for a few days now. This morning I thought edging would help improve my EQ and so I did that. The thing is, I edged for 50 minutes! Like what?! How is it that I could edge for so long when post PE I barely manage to edge for 10 minutes?
            I should mention I was actually reading the forums here while I was edging. So either I wasn't focused on edging and I kept going on or reading forums turn me on lmao.
            Also I need tips for maintaining erection while jelqing?
            I use edging at the end of my routine to the point you can't touch yourself without ejaculating. Also you might try slowing down your jelq strokes, make sure you can feel a bulge of blood moving, you have to keep it trapped and move it forward slowly.

            Comment

            Working...
            X