Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So 4 months of 6-8hrs a day stretching by device did nothing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So 4 months of 6-8hrs a day stretching by device did nothing.

.. And somehow people stretch for a few minutes every day by hand, literally, and make gains? What am I missing/doing wrong?

First welcome to the gym!

Mind being a little more specific? What device are you referring to?
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Forte something maybe? I forgot. I threw it away. It was a vaccuum based one, I know that.

Comment

OK. So it was one that wrapped around you?

Depending on the instructions, there is usually a conditioning period that can last up to 3 months. During that time your burrito is getting adjusted to the tensioning and such in order to prevent injury. After the conditioning period, the tension is increase gradually over time and your burrito begins to get micro tears. It is through the process of getting micro tears and cellular regeneration that your burrito slowly grows. This process can take time and depending on genetics and such, the rate of growth over time varies by individual. PE does work and what you are experiencing is not uncommon. Since you no longer have your device I highly recommend clicking the START HERE button at the top left corner of this website and familiarize yourself with all the helpful information there. This information is purposed to help ensure that you see the maximum benefits while being safe and avoiding injuries. I highly recommend you doing the JP90 routine if you are willing to consider and still want to have a bigger burrito. We are here to help and encourage you along your way. It would also benefit you and others if you created a progress log so that you can look over time and see what has been working and so that other members can provide feedback, encouragement, and learn from what you are doing. Wishing you success and hope to see you involved in the gym! Good luck!
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)

Comment

Hey, how's it going? Just wanted to check in with ya.
          Recommended Routine

Comment

Penis Stretching is pointless without Jelqing & Edging.

It's like the Frosted Flakes without the Milk or the Squirrel without the nut.

I think your getting it wrong if your not getting in some good repetitions of Jelqing Movement for a period of time after Penis Stretching. Whether it be V Jelqing , Regular Jelqing or Horizontal Movement Jelqing.

Then after that you've got to get in at least 30 minutes of Edging without Ejaculation is my preference but nontheless Edging is a must.

Put that together with maybe some choice supplements & believe me the Gains come. I've only achieved 1inch on Bpel & Meg in 2 years but that combination of training bought results.

Comment

Originally posted by TANGO 5/10 View Post

I think your getting it wrong if your not getting in some good repetitions of Jelqing Movement for a period of time after Penis Stretching. Whether it be V Jelqing , Regular Jelqing or Horizontal Movement Jelqing.

Then after that you've got to get in at least 30 minutes of Edging without Ejaculation is my preference but nontheless Edging is a must.

Put that together with maybe some choice supplements & believe me the Gains come. I've only achieved 1inch on Bpel & Meg in 2 years but that combination of training bought results.
              1 inch is a massive gain to my eyes that's 2.54 cm. The difference between low and high avarage penis length.

Comment

How fast people on average see their first, let's say, 3mm (0.1 inch) BPEL increase?
                That should be a measurable difference, if the measuring method is solid.

Does it usually happen in the first month or much later?

Comment

What supplements

Comment

Originally posted by IshTheFace View Post
                    Forte something maybe? I forgot. I threw it away. It was a vaccuum based one, I know that.
                    Phallosan Forte is basically a vacuum based ADS (all day stretcher). It only generates 2 - 5 lbs of traction, which really isn't much. I tell my LG Hanger users that any ADS should considered a supplement to heavier hang work. It helps keep a mild amount of traction / stretch on your penis while you recover from heavier, more intense training.

It is not a means to making a multi-inch gain.
                    -Foldus,
                    L.G. Hanger,-
                    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                    www.lghangerllc.com
                    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

When I refer to traditional penis hand stretching I always do so in the most generic sense. Meaning Jelqing and Edging are part of the equation. I have said countless times that working on erection quality is every bit as important as working on length and girth. What good is a larger penis if you can't get and maintain a hard erection?
                      -Foldus,
                      L.G. Hanger,-
                      Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                      www.lghangerllc.com
                      PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Working...
                      X