PE for severe micropenis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE for severe micropenis

Hey guys, new here. Been lurking for a little while. I'll admit I'm very skeptical, but anything seems worth trying.

I'm 19 and have an intersex condition (my body developed in a partially female way) that means, alongside other things, I have a severe micropenis. Other parts of the disorder make it a bit hard to get a good measurement, but my BPEL is 1.6" to the best of my ability to tell. Hard to get a girth measurement. It looks thick compared to its length, but that doesn't mean much in this size range. I've been on TRT for a decent length of time and got some growth, but I seem to have hit the limits of what that can give me. I'm putting serious thought to buying topical DHT and using it - the only thing stopping me right now is the MPB risk if I'm not diligent at washing my hands after application.

Obviously, I'm motivated to try any kind of PE. The problem is that the methods made for normal guys don't seem like they'd work so well on my dick (in addition to the 1.6" length, it's placed slightly lower on my groin than usual and kind of 'buried' between my balls, so about half an inch of that is hard to access). I've looked around for micropenis PE advice, but most of it is 'you probably don't have a micropenis'. There's no reasonable doubt here about what I have. The rest is still for guys bigger than me.

How do I work on a 1.6" dick?

Have you been given a long term prognosis from your doctor?

What is your BPFSL? If it's close to your BPEL then specific device based training might be in your best interests until you develop enough length to use manual techniques.
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
      Have you been given a long term prognosis from your doctor?

What is your BPFSL? If it's close to your BPEL then specific device based training might be in your best interests until you develop enough length to use manual techniques.
      The prognosis is my current length is probably stable, or will increase by another fraction of an inch. I'm not finished with 'puberty', but almost all of the penis size happened in the first few months for me. (Disappointingly.)

Difficult to measure flaccid, but observationally they must be almost identical. What devices should I be looking at?

Comment

Originally posted by DadaistUsername View Post
        The prognosis is my current length is probably stable, or will increase by another fraction of an inch. I'm not finished with 'puberty', but almost all of the penis size happened in the first few months for me. (Disappointingly.)

Difficult to measure flaccid, but observationally they must be almost identical. What devices should I be looking at?
        Any device with a strap or set up suitable for your current dimensions. In your case a hanger would be idea.

Pumping would be another recommended option.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Have you checked into surgery? My son was born with "hidden penis" he had a large penis but it was just stuck inside....surgury corrected his and it was covered by insurance.
          Looking at my baby pictures I think I had the same condition that was never fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Portcitynt View Post
            Have you checked into surgery? My son was born with "hidden penis" he had a large penis but it was just stuck inside....surgury corrected his and it was covered by insurance.
            Looking at my baby pictures I think I had the same condition that was never fixed.
            The measurement I gave is including the hard-to-access bits. I don't have another, larger dick hidden behind that. The only surgical options I have are the same ones available to any other guy here, and those are very much a last resort.

Comment

Working...
            X