Edging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging

Will edging on my rest days affect my gains? Is it okay to ejaculate at the end of edging?

Originally posted by Brandon6433 View Post
    Will edging on my rest days affect my gains?
    Are you also edging on your training days? Optimally, the edging should be performed after your other exercises.

Originally posted by Brandon6433 View Post
    Is it okay to ejaculate at the end of edging?
    If you're not sexually active then ejaculating 3-4 times a week from edging should be acceptable.
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

[QUOTE=Big Al;1441928]Are you also edging on your training days? Optimally, the edging should be performed after your other exercises.

Does this need to be done straight after workout? Iíve noticed a much better edging session by accident when done a couple hours after my workout.
      Start 09-21-2017
      BPEL - 7.625"
      MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
      BPEL - 8.187"
      MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
      BPEL On hold
      EG 6

ďFor husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her."

Comment

Now I am. With edging after the workout it gets a little suspicious that Iím the bathroom for 40 min. Also, is BPEL the primary(actual) length of the penis? When studies are done do they measure BPEL or non-bone pressed?

Comment

Generally bpel.

Comment

Originally posted by Cal1108 View Post
            Does this need to be done straight after workout? I’ve noticed a much better edging session by accident when done a couple hours after my workout.
            You'll further expand the tissues of the penis by performing your edging immediately after your enlargement work- not to mention initiating recuperation via increased blood flow.
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

I get discouraged by my NBPEL, 5.8 in compared to my BPEL-6.5. Is this difference in measurements normal?

Comment

Working...
              X