Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally took the leap. But a few questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally took the leap. But a few questions.

Hey guys,

I finally build up the "courage" to start pe'ing (LOL).
    I've read up on most of the basic just to be sure i got most of it down. I decided to start with jp90 because of a lot of positive feedback. I am on my second day now and i've have a few concerns/questions.

When i wet jelq and v jelq, a lot of excess skin follows. It makes it hard to use both hands since i either need my left hand to hold the skin at the base or let go of my grip entirely to "reset" the skin.(I am uncut) - How do i handle this situation the best? can this result in turkey neck?

When stretching i feel really uncomfortable streching downwards.. it just feels strange and.. very hard to explain. Is this something i should just ignore and muscle through? also im curious as to how "firm" my grip have to be. i dont feel like damaging my glans.

Maybe im just to careful around all of this. But i would rather be safe then sorry.

Welcome aboard!
    Thanks for joining and thanks for posting.
    JP's 90 is a great way to start.
    I suggest that you start a log thread on the Progress Forum. It will help keep you organized and motivated.
    Are you using plenty of lube when you jelq?
    Maybe some of the uncut guys can give you more specific advice.
    Keep listening to your body. Do not try to muscle through anything. That is how injuries happen.
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I will keep a log then. Thanks for the tip.
      About the amount of lube.. I think i use enough. Anymore it will start dipping on the floor.
      I guess i will stay away with downwards stretches. I tried it again today and it really feels wrong. Maybe i will stretch outwards instead.

Anyway thanks for your input. Much appreciated.

Comment

Hey Danny!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to continue with a beginners routine for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. I use a one handed jelq.. Slide an ok grip up your shaft until just below the glans. Release and quickly re grab your shaft at the base and repeat.When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors..
        Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyDong View Post
          Hey guys,

When stretching i feel really uncomfortable streching downwards.. it just feels strange and.. very hard to explain. Is this something i should just ignore and muscle through? also im curious as to how "firm" my grip have to be. i dont feel like damaging my glans.

Maybe im just to careful around all of this. But i would rather be safe then sorry.
          Be safe!

The downward stretch was a little odd for me at first, but with time you will become accustomed, juts take it easy.

For the grip, when stretching it should be just tight enough that the glans will not slip through, but not so tight that you are hurting. This is another thing that will work out in time. As your penis gets conditioned it will become more accustomed to the grip, and the other way around, the more you do it, the more second nature the grip will become.
          03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
          Thread
          12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

The following should help you to get started safely:

Before starting any male enhancement routine- please read!
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
            X