Beginner Size Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner Size Questions

Whatís up guys, my name is Mike. Iím a new member, but not new to the site. I have a few questions regarding some routines, and overall gains. My starting length is 4.8 and my starting girth is 4.5. My goal is to get to a solid 7x5. I will be using DLDís newbie routine for the first month. Is this a realistic goal, and how long do you think it will take to reach? Iíve been inspired by so many people on here to start progressing towards my goals. But at my starting size I just feel like my goals are SO far out of reach. Has anyone seen gains like this on here, and what routine were you using? Iíll also be taking some regular L-arg and N.O. supps for blood flow. Any responses are greatly appreciated. I will post before and after pics too. If anyone wants to join along on the journey just email me! Thanks in advance guys.
    10/26/16 - EL: 4.8", EG: 4.3"

8/2/18 - EL: 5.8", EG: 4.5"

Can't say I'm familiar with the routine you refer to, that said, if you start a log and keep detailed entries, the forum members will be able to post & suggest for your reading pleasure !

Thanks for joining, too !
    Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I'm also not familiar with the routine you are referring to, we usually recommend the JP90 for a beginner. It's possible for you to reach your goals but it will take a lot of work and several years to achieve it. There have been some members that started about your size and even surpassed the goals you are looking for.

There is no single routine that will get you the gains you are looking for. You will start off with a beginner routine until you hit a plateau and will need to up it to some advanced exercises to kick start the gains again. You are going to hit several plateau's along the way and need to keep changing your routine up to keep the gains coming.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hey Mike!

Welcome to the Gym.

I agree that It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors..
        Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Don't use the DLD routine. If I read it correctly he wants you to do 36 30seconds stretches + some sets rotary stretches + 300 jelqs. That's too much, especially when you get in overtraining quick in general.
          Look up JP90 and SLOWLY raise the volume if your EQ doesn't decrease.
          Believe me, I started PE often, got in overtraining and got discouraged, because my EQ was very bad.
          Less is more at the newbie state.
          And start with a 1on1off routine and later you can do 2on1off and sometimes 2 or more days off. Don't measure too often.

Comment

WELCOME, MIKE! EXcellent advice given above^^^! READ ALL those threads in START HERE as n2b instructed, to learn EVERYTHING a noob needs to know about the Gym & PE! Glad you joined us!

Comment

I appreciate the warm welcome and all of the advice guys! Iíll start JP90 tonight! Iíll keep track of everything and keep my measurements and gains up to date on here! Thanks again!
              10/26/16 - EL: 4.8", EG: 4.3"

8/2/18 - EL: 5.8", EG: 4.5"

Comment

Thread moved to beginner's Forum

Comment

well, I am your twin haha , I have the same size and the same goal, it will be a long journey dude, do you want a friend for it ?, lol ..
                  Last edited by M3talh34d; 10-27-2017, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by l0ngr0d View Post
                    Whatís up guys, my name is Mike. Iím a new member, but not new to the site. I have a few questions regarding some routines, and overall gains. My starting length is 4.8 and my starting girth is 4.5. My goal is to get to a solid 7x5. I will be using DLDís newbie routine for the first month. Is this a realistic goal, and how long do you think it will take to reach? Iíve been inspired by so many people on here to start progressing towards my goals. But at my starting size I just feel like my goals are SO far out of reach. Has anyone seen gains like this on here, and what routine were you using? Iíll also be taking some regular L-arg and N.O. supps for blood flow. Any responses are greatly appreciated. I will post before and after pics too. If anyone wants to join along on the journey just email me! Thanks in advance guys.
                    I think itís realistic to increase 30% during the first 3 years which would put you at around 6,2 to 6,5 inches length which is really good for most women more than plenty. I would start working on girth a lot if you want a 7 incher i think you would need to shoot for 6 in girth to support the penis getting so elongated you donít want to hurt the tissue by stretching too much before causing substantial cell hyperplasia to increase penis cross section. Start pumping every single day with a quality pump and stretch with a good ADS stretcher and be careful not to stretch with too much weight.

Comment

If you want a healthy non distorted penis it seems logical girth should increase by the same % as length as to not change the penis proportions. You would literally stretch you penis if you went for 7x5 which is 40% length gain and minimal not even 10% girth gain...

Comment

Working...
                      X