Is PE for real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is PE for real?

Ok so im roughly 6inch BPEL, 4inch EG, ive had fears and anxity my whole life, id love to get me penis bigger and healthier and just really finding this stuff so hard to believe, i want to start jelqing but i need to know whats the best way to do it and how long should i do everything for each day etc you guys help and reassurance will be greatly appreciated thanks in advance guys

Welcome .
    Go to the beginner section there you will see some suggested beginner routines.

Comment

Hey Seamylad!

Welcome to the Gym.

I agree that It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors..
      Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I was definitely skeptical too but started about 35 days ago and just posted my first quarter-inch gain. When you consider how adept at the body can be over time it actually makes a lot of sense. Google iron palm and watch a guy smashed bricks with his hand , Or the tribes in Africa that extend their neck with the rings, which includes trachea , spinal cord, veins and arteries, which are much more complex and less flexible that the penis but yet they can add 4 to 6 inches in length overtime. Thereís no cost to be here and no magic pill to sell just people trying to help a brother out feel better about himself. Give it a try for 90 days and see what happens it wonít cost you anything but your time, Iím sure glad that I did.

Comment

Originally posted by Seamylad View Post
          Ok so im roughly 6inch BPEL, 4inch EG, ive had fears and anxity my whole life, id love to get me penis bigger and healthier and just really finding this stuff so hard to believe, i want to start jelqing but i need to know whats the best way to do it and how long should i do everything for each day etc you guys help and reassurance will be greatly appreciated thanks in advance guys
          To mitigate your skepticism, go read through the hundreds of pages of progress logs that people post here, and on other forums. The more I read them, to more I realized it was ludicrous for people to be posting fake workout logs every day for years and years. That, and there is no motive for these people to (fake post) either. Hardly any of them plug products or services. The more you read, the more you will dissolve your skepticism and realize the power your mind will have in your journey.
          "Can't is the cancer of happen."

08/2015: BPEL 5.5-5.6", MSEG N/A (poor measurements)
          11/2017: BPEL 6.875", MSEG 4.8"
          Goal: NBPEL 7-7.5, MSEG 5.5"

Comment

Working...
          X