Question on duration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on duration

I have a quick question I can't seem to find anywhere. It relates to shorter time under stretch but more sets vs less sets but longer time under stretching

Is it more beneficial for the tissue to be stretched multiple times for shorter time or just one time but lonrger stretch time?

What I mean is, in terms of making tiny tears and fatiguing the tissue, is it better to go for say just an example 1 minute stretch in all 5 directions 1 set or better to do 3 sets of 20 second stretches in 5 directions? This example both ways gets to 5 minutes of stretch time.

I haven't really seen any info on this idea. Any and all opinions and experience of results doing both ways welcome.

The goal is tissue expansion.

For efficiency's sake it would be good to start with shorter duration stretches; and because you're new to training the intensity used should be light.
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Optimistictwistit View Post
      Is it more beneficial for the tissue to be stretched multiple times for shorter time or just one time but lonrger stretch time?

What I mean is, in terms of making tiny tears and fatiguing the tissue, is it better to go for say just an example 1 minute stretch in all 5 directions 1 set or better to do 3 sets of 20 second stretches in 5 directions? This example both ways gets to 5 minutes of stretch time.
      I have seen discussions about this, but not sure of the heading.

I think the first caveat here is that everyone is different, and while long single stretches have worked for some, short multiple stretches are good for others.

My experience:

I started the PE journey with long stretches. I read in a book on the topic that men had had success by doing five minute stretches. So I did 5 throughout the day, each bathroom break, each time a different direction. Then I did a final 30 seconds each way before edging in the evening. Over a period of 4 months I did not see much improvement. (there could be other factors, like lack of warm up time, stress, lack of exercise, no 5G tea, etc.)

After doing that I found this site and started to do a more varied routine, but the essence was a warm up and then 5 way stretch with 30 second each direction 3 times a day. I started to see results after that.

I still keep that as a basic set daily.
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
        I have seen discussions about this, but not sure of the heading.

I think the first caveat here is that everyone is different, and while long single stretches have worked for some, short multiple stretches are good for others.

My experience:

I started the PE journey with long stretches. I read in a book on the topic that men had had success by doing five minute stretches. So I did 5 throughout the day, each bathroom break, each time a different direction. Then I did a final 30 seconds each way before edging in the evening. Over a period of 4 months I did not see much improvement. (there could be other factors, like lack of warm up time, stress, lack of exercise, no 5G tea, etc.)

After doing that I found this site and started to do a more varied routine, but the essence was a warm up and then 5 way stretch with 30 second each direction 3 times a day. I started to see results after that.

I still keep that as a basic set daily.
        I'm not sure...but I do know that when I first entered the Gym and began my PE work over 4 years ago, I didn't really have a good "hand" on stretching. I did them carefully and consistently during two runs through the JP90. I had newbie gains in length that were great, and I was amazed to find that PE works...then my girth became the focus of my attention because girth made the size change the most obvious.
        When I was doing my PF routine last year, I was trying to focus a bit more on length again...trying to get my length to keep up with my girth gains...At any rate, I began using a silicone sleeve on my PF instead of the PF condom sleeves. One morning after taking my PF off to begin my stretches, I decided to leave the silicone sleeve on use it as a gripping device. WOW! That was the day I learned what those who hang call ligament fatigue...the amount of force in those stretches didn't cause pain, but they really let me feel it in those ligaments for the first time. So I did my stretches like that for a few months including lots of regular and bundled multidirectional stretches all held of a minute...using my second hand to "reinforce" the stretch. Perhaps, if I had continued that for a year, I might have finally gotten to 7 inches, but I let up...
        My point...I think like in hanging, you need to get to that point of really stretching the ligaments. Having watched my friends here post in the logs about their growing logs, I think duration of stretch and fatigue is critical for length gains, especially for tough length gainers like me. So my plan is to get into hanging sometime when I can put in the necessary time and consistency. For me I think regular stretching is strengthening my shaft rather than lengthening it. I think I need to hang...
        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
        Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
        Goal 8x6
        Getinbig's progress log
        Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Working...
        X