Is my PC muscle too tight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my PC muscle too tight?

Hi everyone, im currently on Big Al's jelg free routine for 2 months and im doing kegels monday too friday, im doing 100 kegels & reverse kegels followed by 10 five second holds for both kegels

Iv been doing this for 2 months now and i kinda notice that i sometimes have issue peeing and really have to try and push it out, but other times i dont have this issue at all.

I think my regular kegel is very strong, i can stop myself from ejaculating when i have an orgasm by squeezing my PC muscle

Should i do 50 normal kegels and 100 reverse instead too get better balance? or maybe im doing way too much of kegels overall?

You may want to change the ratio of kegels and reverse kegels. That would be a good idea. Try urinating by relaxing only. Don't hurry it up. Just be patient and relax let it flow naturally. The best reverse kegels are done similarly
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
      You may want to change the ratio of kegels and reverse kegels. That would be a good idea. Try urinating by relaxing only. Don't hurry it up. Just be patient and relax let it flow naturally. The best reverse kegels are done similarly
      Alright il try that out, do you mean that the best reverse kegels are done by relaxing? Im confused

I usually push out hard when i do reverse kegel, as if im forcing my pee and pushing my lower abdomen out

Comment

Reverse kegels should be more gentle. The Hans Protocol describes them well. It is a relaxation. You don't want to be straining.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Try taking a deep breath and clearing your mind. This helps.

Comment

Working...
          X