What To Do If Your Penis Gets Fatigued Easily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What To Do If Your Penis Gets Fatigued Easily

Ok, so as the title suggests. My penis gets fatigued very easily when doing PE, to the point where the penis is lifeless for days. It's so hard to get good PI signs. Basically my routine after a month of doing PE was like 30 seconds stretches x 2 in five directions, and like 50 jelqs. My penis just couldn't handle it. All the PI signs went bad.

What routine would you guys say I should do? If only doing one set of stretches and 20 jelqs, two days on, one off, surely it'll be too hard to gain anything. Could this be a case where my penis is just too fragile to do PE?

Thanks for your future advice.

How are you with sex? Do you get morn wood ?? How is your libido ? How is it when you masturbate?

Comment

My penis is recovering from either an injury or just fatigue, so I won't be starting PE for a while. I was ok for sex, and my libido has always been ok. I found masturbating was getting harder as I found it harder to get an erection. since stopping PE my erections are starting to come back to where they were before I started PE. still lost some sensation on the penis head.

I'm wondering if my penis is just too fragile. I just don't think I could gain doing such little exercise such as 4 minutes stretching and two-3 minutes jelqing. Any more and my penis seems to see bad pi signs.

Comment

I would be concerned with why your penis fatigues so easy. It can't be good for sex if it ties as easy as ou say vigorous sex must be a problem

Comment

How is your PF? Do you do any kegels? Your PF might be a little weak, so to speak.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I'm also gonna guess that it could be your PE technique. Maybe stop pulling so hard and don't squeeze so hard when you jelq.

I obtained quite a bit of length with stretches and 50 jelqs daily; my technique was on point, for me. I would evaluate your technique.

Is this EQ problem a new problem? Something has to be causing it. How long have you been doing PE?
            Last edited by Jay1983; 10-13-2017, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              I would be concerned with why your penis fatigues so easy. It can't be good for sex if it ties as easy as ou say vigorous sex must be a problem
              it might of been my sex life that might be the problem, thinking about it. I was having sex sometimes daily, and I was having sex for about 30-45 minutes. Maybe with the sex, it was just too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                I'm also gonna guess that it could be your PE technique. Maybe stop pulling so hard and don't squeeze so hard when you jelq.

I obtained quite a bit of length with stretches and 50 jelqs daily; my technique was on point, for me. I would evaluate your technique.

Is this EQ problem a new problem? Something has to be causing it. How long have you been doing PE?
                I was starting to pull way too hard. I think that could of been the problem, that's most likely what caused my fatigue or injury. I was getting no results. My penis is just so tough that I felt I needed more pressure to get the gains. When I do PE again, i'll have to calm down on the stretching.

How much pressure did you use when stretching? Yes EQ is a new problem, but now it's coming back now that I've stopped PE for 8 days.

Comment

Originally posted by newbeginning View Post
                  I was starting to pull way too hard. I think that could of been the problem, that's most likely what caused my fatigue or injury. I was getting no results. My penis is just so tough that I felt I needed more pressure to get the gains. When I do PE again, i'll have to calm down on the stretching.

How much pressure did you use when stretching? Yes EQ is a new problem, but now it's coming back now that I've stopped PE for 8 days.
                  I used a lot of hard pulling with stretches. I did low/mid erection jelqs though so it didn't bother me much. I also had a strong PF and could blast blood in my donger with a kegel.

Comment

I find that giving my burrito pep talks helps combat fatigue...
                    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                    Recommended Routine
                    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
                    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Have you considered refocusing your efforts or stamina and conditioning? Wither this, or reevaluate your current routine to ensure you come away from your sessions refreshed- as opposed to severely exhausted.
                      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                        Have you considered refocusing your efforts or stamina and conditioning? Wither this, or reevaluate your current routine to ensure you come away from your sessions refreshed- as opposed to severely exhausted.
                        YESSIR , Big AL hit the nail directly on the head right there.

I experienced that in some way but it was Edging & Ballooning without ejaculation , PF balance that took that fatigued away. Also I highly recommend doing PE with a good Supplement regimen. It works wonders with PE & SEX.

RIP JP ,
                        but he was absolutely right about including Supplements into PE Training. I went with what works for me & the Supplements are always going to differ for each individual.

Comment

Working...
                        X