Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warm up needed for stretching?

Hi again

Is it really neccesary to warm up for stretching? I am asking because i do it during the day while working without warming up?

There are some guys that don't warm up and have had no problems. You could also try this as a means of warming up without heat.

Fire Starter-Updated
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

You may be able to get away with an abbreviated warm up of light stretches before getting into your work sets, but for optimal results a full warm up (with heat) is recommended.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

I warm up for at least 5 minutes before both penis and ball stretching. No injuries after three years
        Big D

Comment

Originally posted by Katakulli View Post
          Hi again

Is it really neccesary to warm up for stretching? I am asking because i do it during the day while working without warming up?
          This is what I do when at work:
          Wash hands with hot water (Get the hands all warmed up).

Stand straight with legs slightly apart.

Grip the penis with two hands, one lower down and one higher up (like you would a baseball bat).
          Alternate squeezing each hand, not hard, just enough, like a massage. 30 times each hand (1-1, 2-2, 3-3, 3, etc.).

Then maintaining grip I pull the whole penis out and in. Not trying to stretch, just getting the area warmed up and loose. 30 times.

Switch grip, squeeze both hands simultaneously to a count of 40.
          Then maintaining grip I do 40 pelvic thrusts. Gets the blood flowing into the area.

Then I proceed into stretching, etc.

I use an overhand grip. And I am careful not to squeeze the head, just the shaft.

Been doing this for over a year, no injuries, nice gains.

Alternatively you could just do it this way:

Grip penis at base with one hand, underhand. Squeeze 15 times. The move hand up to mid shaft, 15 squeezes, the up to top, 15 squeezes. Change hands, repeat.
          03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
          Thread
          12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Working...
          X