How to maximize girth gains on JP90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to maximize girth gains on JP90

Hi, I'm about to embark on my PE journey. I'm going to do my first session JP90 after work today. Although I am interested in gaining length, I am primarily concerned with improving my girth as much as possible. I realize that JP90 is meant to condition the penis to both types of growth, but is there any way to augment girth gains while doing JP90? I was curious if combining the routine with something like the bathmate or a penis pump would results in better permanent results as far as girth is concerned.

I would think you would be best served by keeping your conditioning somewhat simple. The thinking is that you will be monitoring, adjusting, (hopefully logging steps/results,etc), Erection quality, morning wood, etc.

Too many 'moving parts' and troubleshooting/correcting gets difficult; you don't really know what is causing what.

Thanks for joining, and
    Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
      I would think you would be best served by keeping your conditioning somewhat simple. The thinking is that you will be monitoring, adjusting, (hopefully logging steps/results,etc), Erection quality, morning wood, etc.

Too many 'moving parts' and troubleshooting/correcting gets difficult; you don't really know what is causing what.

Thanks for joining, and
      Danglerís right, the first month should include lots of reading/study about PE. A time to learn, get your exercises down, make sure youíre doing them right.
      After a month, Iíd really recommend switching from regular wet jelqs using an overhand grip to rbi99ís Ultimate Jelqs. They will really help develop your CS and add girth early on.
      I did that and continue to only do UJs whenever I jelq
      I wish you success on your PE journey
      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
      Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
      Goal 8x6
      Getinbig's progress log
      Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Working...
      X