Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 months jelqing no progress, help?

Hey guys,

I've been jelqing for over 2 months now pretty consistently with no real noticeable gains (other than more pronounced veins). I do 3 min warmup, 15 minutes of jelqing and 3 min warm down. i mostly work out 2 days with 1 off.
    What am i doing wrong? any advice and tips will be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks

Are you stretching any? If you're going for length gains, stretch after the warmup. Your schedule looks good, and 2 months of jelqing should mean you've got some good conditioning now.

Comment

I agree, you need to add stretching into your routine. Try doing the JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine) and see what that does for you.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

You may want to try a 10 minute warm up instead of 3. Not warming up enough could make it harder to get gains.

Comment

I'm also 2 months in and like you the only difference I can see is more pronounced veins. I've been doing JP90 but this last couple weeks I noticed negative PI's so I've backed it down to 1 day on and 1 day off.

As far as differences I can feel go... stronger but also sometimes weird feeling orgasms and also sometimes after sex my penis gets really sore for a few hours. That happens when it's been close to a week without sex.

I'm at exactly 6" length and 4.5" girth. I've always been very self consious of my lack of size, especially girth, so I hope this works and isn't some massive internet prank.

Comment

I've only been doing the JP 90 routine for about two weeks but I can tell you the time it takes is substantially longer than what you're doing now. I do about a 5 to 10 minute warm-up then the stretching part takes about 10 minutes and then the regular jelqs and V jelqs take about 25 minutes. I haven't measured yet to see if there's any games because like I said it's only been two weeks, but maybe the cumulative time just hasn't been enough for you to see the gains yet.

Comment

And I almost forgot throughout the day I do about 100 to 200 piss pulls or JAI stretches. See the thread under the beginners for him for good idea bad idea " piss pulls" as a way to get some extra time and stretching and throughout the day

Comment

Working...
              X