Started JP90 last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started JP90 last night

Greetings all. I'm very thankful to have found this place in my search. I spent several days reading what I could before pulling the trigger so to speak.
    I started my program last night starting withJP 90. My schedule as of now will be 2 on 1 off. I'll admit it was somewhat awkward, but I assume that is natural and will get better, I did seam to get the hang of it better on my 3rd rotation. I also have read in several locations that edging after a session is now recommended, I did attempt that but was not exactly successful, as I wasn't very aroused at the time. I'm assuming because I was concerned the entire routine with maintaining 60-70% and had difficulty getting to 100%.
    As I said earlier this was my first time so I did have some questions pop up.

1) After my warm up I was quite pleased with how my member looked, however during stretching he became very skinny, was longer, but turned more into a pencil than a marker. Is this normal?
    2) I never felt pain in either stretching or jelqing, I know I need to start slow, what's the best way to "push" without causing harm?
    3) Is edging after a session still recommended? If so is it okay to have my wife involved at that point? My concern is the work out for me is not sexual in nature, so my level of arousal was fairly low. She is aware of what I'm doing and of course willing to help, this area is certainly one that would help me.
    4) While edging is there a certain grip to be using? Or just doing what feels right to keep you just below PONR?

Thanks to all again.
    Start 09-21-2017
    BPEL - 7.625"
    MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
    BPEL - 8.187"
    MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
    BPEL On hold
    EG 6

“For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her."
Working...
X