Tracking gains/measuring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracking gains/measuring

When is the best time to measure for tracking gains? Before workout? After? On your off day?
    Start 09-21-2017
    BPEL - 7.625"
    MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
    BPEL - 8.187"
    MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
    BPEL On hold
    EG 6

“For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her."

Doesn't matter as long as you do it at the same time each time.
    Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Consistency is vital!

If you want peak measurements you'll likely want to measure close to a PONR event during an edging/Stop and Starts session.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
        Consistency is vital!

If you want peak measurements you'll likely want to measure close to a PONR event during an edging/Stop and Starts session.
        Thanks. I went through the list of terms and I don't see PONR, please clarify for me what that means.
        Start 09-21-2017
        BPEL - 7.625"
        MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
        BPEL - 8.187"
        MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
        BPEL On hold
        EG 6

“For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her."

Comment

PONR- Point Of No Return. This is considered the point where orgasm is imminent.
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

PONR: When you get married and the sex stops.

/jk
            Do you know what a shit-barometer is Bubbles? It measures the shit-pressure in the air, listen Bubs you hear that? The sounds of the whispering winds of shit

Start: 5.5 | 4.5
            Curr: ?
            Goal: 7.0 | 6*

* Goals may shift to lower amounts later as I progress.

Comment

Working...
            X