Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some rookie questions

Hello everyone.
    So long story short, i was doing some PE some years ago, i wast expert or something jsut rookie, and stopped becouse personal things.. now i have a little more time in a day and i think i want to get back to it, it made me feel good and now i want to go back and do it some i have some questions for you guys the Experts:

1. I tough of starting with Jp's 90 Routine, and from there go on, but i was looking all over the forum and alot of people today using some other things not only Jelqing, im interested now only in Jelqing becourse i cant afford for my self to buy some other things.. so my Question is if i can GAIN Girth+length only from Jelqs? Or i must do some more things to gain?

2. The warm up is abit of problem for me, as the Warm down.. i dont know how to Warm up properly, i mean i red that i need to take rice sock or something like that, Showering before sessions little problem for me as well maybe the rice sock can be, so there is another way to Properly warm up?

3. Im using Vaseline as my main Lubrication. its very messy and stays along with me even after.. someone can advice for better lub that stay for long time within the session but not that messy?

So guys its my main questions that some of them down my Motivation couse i dont know what to do.. i would like to hear from some of the Experts here what they think and give me some good advice.

Thank you and have wonderful day!

Hey Nebi!

Welcome to the Gym.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Try Equate Coco Devine (cocoa butter) from Walmart. About $6 for a 15 oz pump bottle and its water soluble.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavers.
    Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by nebi22 View Post
      Hello everyone.
      So long story short, i was doing some PE some years ago, i wast expert or something jsut rookie, and stopped becouse personal things.. now i have a little more time in a day and i think i want to get back to it, it made me feel good and now i want to go back and do it some i have some questions for you guys the Experts:

1. I tough of starting with Jp's 90 Routine, and from there go on, but i was looking all over the forum and alot of people today using some other things not only Jelqing, im interested now only in Jelqing becourse i cant afford for my self to buy some other things.. so my Question is if i can GAIN Girth+length only from Jelqs? Or i must do some more things to gain?you can gain a lot only with manual PE.Actualy a lot of the top gainers gained only with manual

2. The warm up is abit of problem for me, as the Warm down.. i dont know how to Warm up properly, i mean i red that i need to take rice sock or something like that, Showering before sessions little problem for me as well maybe the rice sock can be, so there is another way to Properly warm up? ricesock or hot water. you want to have your penis really warmed up. so try to find the time. If you can't warm up properly right now, then don't star p.e yet.

3. Im using Vaseline as my main Lubrication. its very messy and stays along with me even after.. someone can advice for better lub that stay for long time within the session but not that messy? Oil evo.

So guys its my main questions that some of them down my Motivation couse i dont know what to do.. i would like to hear from some of the Experts here what they think and give me some good advice.

Thank you and have wonderful day!
      If you're a Pumping expert and want to give some advices...here:
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

Do the full JP90 including stretches.
        Coconut oil is awesome and washes off easily.
        Electric heating pad is another good way to warm up and down.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

My advice is to go slow and easy. Use mineral oil if money is tight for lube. The Platinum Wet+ is pretty awesome and lasts (silicone lube) but it's expensive. I would advise 2 days on and 1 day off. Do not attempt potentially dangerous things like penis hanging until you've done at least 6 months of the JP routine. Even then I don't suggest it due to stretch marks and poor EQ possibilities.

For me I was lucky and I stopped hanging after 3 months and went with frequent stretching (long duration - 5- 10 mins) and very light jelqing.

Everybody is different in terms of gains. You won't gain 2 inches in a few months, that's not physically possible. 2 inches over a year or two? Definately possible.

I gained 1.35 inches and .75 in girth in about 4-5 months.

Taking a week off can prove very beneficial for improving poor erection quality. I found morning wood and EQ going off the chart. Good luck.
          Do you know what a shit-barometer is Bubbles? It measures the shit-pressure in the air, listen Bubs you hear that? The sounds of the whispering winds of shit

Start: 5.5 | 4.5
          Curr: ?
          Goal: 7.0 | 6*

* Goals may shift to lower amounts later as I progress.

Comment

Working...
          X