Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Gains Permanent?

Hello,

Just wanted to see that while I am on the journey to grow to my desired size... When I reach it, is the growth permanent? Or will I still have to exercise?

A little exercise now and then wouldn't hurt. Why you wanna get fat and lazy?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

The longest break I ever took was two months and I didn't loose any of my gains. Accordingly, I can't provide what happens long term from personal experience.
      Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I would say from my experience that some gains are permanent, but when you quit doing PE you will lose EQ and that will result in loss of gains.
        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

So what if my EQ was great beginning and still great throughout my short journey with PE. While I get further down the road, will I start loosing EQ and have to keep doing PE just to keep myself consistent?

Comment

So even though I will gain more length, I will definitely loose EQ if I stop completely?
            My EQ was really good before PE and super good since doing for a week now (newbie, lol).
            Even though it is good all around before and now, I will still loose it if I stop?

Comment

Whoops... replied twice... Still new to this format -_- lol

Comment

Very true!

Comment

I've stopped p.e for a year and a half. Haven't lost a single 0,0001 in lenght.

Probably you're going to lose a bit of girth. But if you edge regulary I think you can mantain that too without doing p.e exercises ...

but don't worry. Is like a drug. If you are 11 inches maybe you're going to think to stop. If you start average, the more gains you see, the more you are encouraged to continue!
                  If you're a Pumping expert and want to give some advices...here:
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

If your EQ was great before starting and during the time you have been doing your routine then your EQ will not drop after you stop.

As far as loosing gains after stopping you could loose some if you suddenly stop. There are ways to help make your gains permanent. Cementing your gains(Cementing Your Gains: Make your PE Gains Permanent) is one way. Another way is to do an occasional maintenance routine. I plan on doing both when I reach my goal.
                    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
                    X