Sex and PE.. What's best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex and PE.. What's best?

I have a healthy sex life, and I do PE stealth. Anyway, I was wondering does sex after or before PE hamper potential gains? Should I calm sex down and only do it on rest days, or is it ok having sex after or before PE? Just confused as a lot of people say they don't want to cum after PE. Thanks for the advice.

No problem. Have sex and/or cum whenever you have a chance to do so. Cuming should not effect you PE.
    Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Sexual activity immediately after enlargement training is a great way to finish off a session.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Sex before PE could, if you ejaculated shortly before and find your EQ being affected. It's going to vary by person, but within 3 hours my EQ is fully recovered to do PE and if I go a few days without ejaculating I'm too sensitive to do girth work. As BigAl said sexual activity afterwards is good for PE, arguably the best after PE recovery you can do. Don't let PE dictate your sexlife, there's no point to a healthy and better sized penis if you're not using it after all.
        Start
        BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
        BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
        BPEL: 8"
        MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
        BPEL: 8"+
        MSEG: 6"

Comment

What the point of PE if your not having sex for fear of your pE routine?
          7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
          8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
          8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
          8 X 6 goal
          8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Originally posted by WIItard View Post
            What the point of PE if your not having sex for fear of your pE routine?
            When in doubt, train later. Postponing sexual activity for training can create negative correlations.
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
            X