Reps per set important for jelqing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reps per set important for jelqing?

Would you say that the number of reps/minutes per set is important when jelqing?

I've been doing PE for about three weeks and I find it hard to maintain the correct erection level throughout an entire jelqing set, often finding myself having to take small breaks within sets.

I switched to counting minutes instead of reps, so my question more specifically is if you think the quality of the excersice is lowered because I might do three minutes + 30 second break + two minutes instead of a full five minute set?

I guess you are going to get better and being able to do longer sets.I was balancing my erection between too flaccid and too erect(because both are no good),so the key is to think about something sexual ( I was thinking that some girl is doing the jelq on me ) but just for a bit.You don`t want to go full erection.When you start getting flaccid,just start thinking something dirty .After you start getting more erect,start thinking something different again and stop yourself from getting 100 % erection.
    starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

It's not the reps but any increase in the amount of force, weight, or time under tension you want to measure. Since it would be impossible to measure the amount of force during jelqs you either count reps or time.

There's nothing wrong with breaking your jelqing up into sets of time but not like that. You're only fooling yourself if you think 3:30 + 2:00 is the same as a full 5:00 set. There's too much time to rest and too much focus on time. Instead I would break it up I to 5 sets of 1 minute going all at it, adding 10-30 seconds each set each week, with some sort of cadence or even could ting reps while trying to beat a timer.
      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

@everydaynormalguy: Haha, yeah it's a hard balance to strike. So you would say longer sets are better?

Instead I would break it up I to 5 sets of 1 minute going all at it, adding 10-30 seconds each set each week, with some sort of cadence or even could ting reps while trying to beat a timer.
        Ok, interesting point!
        Last edited by The Quest For Girth; 09-12-2017, 05:23 AM.

Comment

If your penis requires more work to grow,then it`s better longer sets.If intenisty is enough for it to grow (even with shorter sets),there is no problem.Just listen your PIs and your gains.If shorter sets are enough to stimulate grow,then this is even better then doing longer.
          starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Working...
          X