Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do on rest days/days off?

Hi everyone,

So I got some questions regarding off days (rest days). I have read that on a rest day, one could do with some manual stretching to help with gains. It might not be gains directly, but things like: flaccid hangs, prevent contraction/shrinkage. aid in/speed up recovery.

• Is there a good stretching routine that someone could do on off days (as a beginner or advanced, please specify)?
    • Are there other things, beside stretching, one could do one off days to aid recovery or PE in general?
    • Is warming up also mandatory in each case (manual stretching or other)?

Thanks in advance!

Understand what an off day means and then execute it.

Good penis exercises for off days are as follows.

See a movie
    Go golfing
    Visit friends
    Go to Wal-Mart
    Go to the beach
    Watch football
    Buy some crap you may or may not need

Hope that clears it up some 😊
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

On your rest days- rest! That means giving your mind a break from thoughts of training and your penis as well. This will help you to stay motivated and prevent training "burn out".
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Nothing, that's why it's called a rest day. There's more to life than just PE

Comment

playing guitar and hanging out with friends in my case, I'd say going out in a date, but I'm not fully recovered from my ED symptoms (hard flaccid, dry glans etc...), just fading slowly

Comment

Sex.

Comment

Working...
            X