Tips for a novice at PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips for a novice at PE

I'm nearly 6 inches hard with a bend in my penis which if wasn't there would mean I'm actually 6 inches so I want to straighten it out whilst also looking to gain between 1-2 inches in a year.I would love if any of you guys could share routines that work and your opinions on whether I should invest in sizegenetics and a Bathgate.Finally I want to in crease my flaccid size as it ranges from 1.5 to 4 inches at different times. P.s does exercise help blood flow to penis when flaccid and erect as I'm not the fittest.Thanks in advance

You will have to do some homework. Look up on the left where it says START HERE!, click on that link and start from there.

Lots of routines around the gym, my thread has what I have done
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ss-thread.html

As I mention in said thread, exercise is very important.

I have never "invested" anything but time. (ok, that is not completely true, I do take dietary supplements, but that is mostly in the form of tea)

"Time" is the key factor. Take the time to do it properly and in a year or two you will have what you want.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Patience, consistency and knowledge. Read...a lot!
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

The bend in your penis- is there a hard plaque anywhere along the length of the curve?

Cardiovascular exercise is the best from of auxiliary training for male enhancement.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
        X