Can you get too hard? Need advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you get too hard? Need advice.

Ok, about a month ago I had an injury. I think I've cured so started PE again, this time with less work. Well my positive PI signs are off the roof. My erection is harder than ever before, but I feel like it's too hard. I don't want to cause an injury. Is there such a thing as having too hard of an erection? I'm having the best sex ever since starting PE, so thanks guys.. Anyway my erection was like really hard, and it kind of scared me, especially as I did stretches and 20 jelqs earlier.. I don't want to get injured, not when everything is going so well.. Should I be worried? What should I do?
    Last edited by newbeginning; 09-06-2017, 04:26 PM.

What do you think's going to happen?
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
      What do you think's going to happen?
      I don't know, maybe tear my penis, or it stretches the ligaments too much. I don't know a lot about the anatomy of the penis, but I did feel like it was just too hard, even felt a tinging sensation on the side of the penis, but I wouldn't go as far as to call it pain, just that it was uncomfortable. Can you get an injury from having a really erect penis when having sex? Could it be too much when we're also doing PE. All I do with PE is 2x basic stretches and 20 jelqs.

Comment

I do not think there is such a thing as "too hard". It is probably just a positive PI sign. Skin stretching maximum erection. Means that you are encountering new growth.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by newbeginning View Post
          Ok, about a month ago I had an injury. I think I've cured so started PE again, this time with less work. Well my positive PI signs are off the roof. My erection is harder than ever before, but I feel like it's too hard. I don't want to cause an injury. Is there such a thing as having too hard of an erection? I'm having the best sex ever since starting PE, so thanks guys.. Anyway my erection was like really hard, and it kind of scared me, especially as I did stretches and 20 jelqs earlier.. I don't want to get injured, not when everything is going so well.. Should I be worried? What should I do?

Too hard ?? Nah bro, it sounds like you just experienced 10/10 EQ state! good PI right? yub, so keep it up
          My Progress Log: "The Unusual Marathon" - The Journery of A (very) Hard gainer

Comment

Thanks for the comments. I was having sex, which lasted for about 45 minutes. The erection scared me though, because It just felt uncomfortable, it felt too hard like my ligaments on the side of my penis were going to tear. That's the thought I had in my head. I'm not sure if it's because i suffered an injury just over a month ago. I said to my girlfriend in the end just to leave it, which was good, because we were both knackered anyway.

Thanks for all your comments and advice guys, as I really needed it. I don't want a broke dick at the end of the day.
            Last edited by newbeginning; 09-07-2017, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
              I do not think there is such a thing as "too hard". It is probably just a positive PI sign. Skin stretching maximum erection. Means that you are encountering new growth.
              I agree. Because of my ED, I use a tight constriction band to maintain my erection. If I use two bands, my etection is super hard which my wife says provides the most satisfaction. However, I use lots of lube.
              Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Are you having any issue with erections lasting too long?
                Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

The only caution I have beyond what BigAl asked is don't jelq when fully hard. Closer to half hard rather than fully hard.
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Thanks for the comments. I was having sex, which lasted for about 45 minutes. The erection scared me though, because It just felt uncomfortable, it felt too hard like my ligaments on the side of my penis were going to tear. That's the thought I had in my head. I'm not sure if it's because i suffered an injury just over a month ago. I said to my girlfriend in the end just to leave it, which was good, because we were both knackered anyway.

Thanks for all your comments and advice guys, as I really needed it. I don't want a broke dick at the end of the day.
                    That has happened to me. (not the 45 minutes part)

It felt like it is so hard that I couldn't stop kegeling, but I was not. I still doubt that it can get too hard. It's not like it will just keep on getting bigger and bigger then explode.
                    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                    Thread
                    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                      Are you having any issue with erections lasting too long?
                      The erection lasted the whole 45 minutes, but like I've said, I've never had problems getting or sustaining an erection. What I have noticed is that I'm lasting longer without ejaculation when having sex. Not sure if that's a worry, but personally, I'm enjoying that part. The part I was worried about was that this erection just seemed too much. I felt like It was just too much pressure. Is this a good sign, a bad sign, should I take my PE slower?

My exercises are 2x sets of 30 second of basic stretches in five directions.

25 jelqs, I started 2 weeks ago at 15 jelqs. Both exercises with nowhere near a full erection. No bad signs of PI that I can tell. Feeling a bit of an itch below, but that could be because I'm using soap as a lubricant.

Comment

A boner that is as hard as a diamond is never a bad thing. It's boner art.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

The erection lasted the whole 45 minutes, but like I've said, I've never had problems getting or sustaining an erection. What I have noticed is that I'm lasting longer without ejaculation when having sex. Not sure if that's a worry, but personally, I'm enjoying that part. The part I was worried about was that this erection just seemed too much. I felt like It was just too much pressure. Is this a good sign, a bad sign, should I take my PE slower?

My exercises are 2x sets of 30 second of basic stretches in five directions.

25 jelqs, I started 2 weeks ago at 15 jelqs. Both exercises with nowhere near a full erection. No bad signs of PI that I can tell. Feeling a bit of an itch below, but that could be because I'm using soap as a lubricant.
                          It's not Peyronie's then. What you're describing sounds like a deep tissue stretch. You should take advantage of this by using girth-specific exercises followed by your high erection activity. This will further enhance the potential for gains.
                          Last edited by Big Al; 09-08-2017, 12:13 PM.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                            It's not phimosis then. What you're describing sounds like a deep tissue stretch. You should take advantage of this by using girth-specific exercises followed by your high erection activity. This will further enhance the potential for gains.
                            I'm circumcised so unlikely to be phimosis. Is this deep tissue a good thing, or a potential injury? I'm guessing it's a good sign if you're telling me to do more. Today was going to be my rest day ( 2 days on, 1 day off) should I leave the rest day and continue jelqing. I only do 25 jelqs, should I up it 30, 35? Sorry for all the questions, just wondering what to do?

Comment

I'm circumcised so unlikely to be phimosis. Is this deep tissue a good thing, or a potential injury? I'm guessing it's a good sign if you're telling me to do more. Today was going to be my rest day ( 2 days on, 1 day off) should I leave the rest day and continue jelqing. I only do 25 jelqs, should I up it 30, 35? Sorry for all the questions, just wondering what to do?
                              My mistake! I meant to write "Peyronie's". Corrected

Unless you're experiencing severe pain or soreness- or any other signs of injury what reason do you have to believe there's something wrong?

Comment

Working...
                              X