How Hard to Pull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Hard to Pull

I'm new to the X4 Labs extender. When I started, I expected discomfort, but it feels fine having it on. That makes me wonder if I'm stretching hard enough. How do I know if I've got it set to pull hard enough to get results, but not so hard as to injure myself?
    Starting Aug '17: BPEL 6.25'', EG 5.125"
    July 2019: BPEL 7:, EG 5.375
    August 2019 (after PMMA): BPEL 6.75", EG 6"
    Goal: BPEL 8", EG 6.5"

Yeah I didn't understand this that's why I stopped using mine. If I used it pretty light it didnt feel like a workout, I didn't even hang lower really. If I had it stretched with some good pressure but not too much the head would get purple and sometimes the strap would come off.
    Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
    I BEAT IT! https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Comment

Originally posted by StuffofLegends View Post
      I'm new to the X4 Labs extender. When I started, I expected discomfort, but it feels fine having it on. That makes me wonder if I'm stretching hard enough. How do I know if I've got it set to pull hard enough to get results, but not so hard as to injure myself?

You have to slowly build up the tension if your new to the extender. if its slipping that means your using too much tension. I usually use the comfort strap for low tension extending, and ill use the noose for high tension
      Starting Size (April 2017)~5.75"
      June 2017~BPEL~6.1" EG MID SHAFT 4.75"
      July~BPEL~6.5" EG~5
      8/8/17~BPEL-6.75
      Jan 2018 Goal~BPEL~7" EG~5.5"
      Final Goal~BPEL~8" EG~6"

Photos will be updated every .25 inch
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/album.php?albumid=5034

Comment

< 600 grams to start
        600 grams month 1

Yes, you are going to need to research how to use the inscribed lines on your rods to read how much pulling force you have employed.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

OK, that's actually really helpful. Can anyone tell me how much tensions each of those inscribed lines represents?

Comment

I dont think more tension is necceserily better.
            Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

X4 labs can tell you how to use the lines.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Didn't believe it but I'm starting to think your don't need much pull. At least not at first.

Comment

if you have 2100 gr springs,
                  line 1 = 700
                  line 2 = 1400
                  line 3 = 2100
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

The X4 instruction manual says that it can increase girth, in addition to length. Is that accurate? Has anyone experienced significant girth gains from using only an extender?

Comment

my extender is always above the first line, even when i have it so tight that my penis falls out

Comment

I've been having that issue too. I've only gotten it past the first line once.

Originally posted by afdkjl far ed View Post
                        my extender is always above the first line, even when i have it so tight that my penis falls out

Comment

I want to revise that. I got it again last night. I think it just takes time to get used to it.

Originally posted by StuffofLegends View Post
                          I've been having that issue too. I've only gotten it past the first line once.

Comment

As per Please Read First:

"...ALWAYS begin using light intensity and volume. For jelqing and stretching type movements begin with less intensity than you'd ordinarily use to masturbate. For kegel type movements use only enough contractile force as needed to accomplish your reps. You should come away from your initial sessions refreshed- not exhausted. As your conditioning and body awareness improves you can add intensity in a prudent manner."
                            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                              As per Please Read First:

"...ALWAYS begin using light intensity and volume. For jelqing and stretching type movements begin with less intensity than you'd ordinarily use to masturbate. For kegel type movements use only enough contractile force as needed to accomplish your reps. You should come away from your initial sessions refreshed- not exhausted. As your conditioning and body awareness improves you can add intensity in a prudent manner."
                              what does this have to do with jelqing? or X4 device?

having it on little tension doesn't do anything, and putting it on high doesn't do anything. It doesn't go on the first line no matter what I do, and i've followed the instructions of X4 and looked at instructions of other devices to no avail. I find the instructional DVD to be quite poor instructions. should I just completely forget about the lines and just try to wear it comfortably? is there a such thing as being not tight enough?
                              Last edited by afdkjl far ed; 09-07-2017, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X