Can't get consistent girth measurements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get consistent girth measurements

Hi guys, my girth is all over the place. I was getting 12cm measurements constantly but now I sometimes dip below 12cm a bunch and other times I get up to 12.2.. If I'm sitting down hunched over im 12.5 if I'm lying down I'm below 12 but this doesn't always happen it always goes all over the place. Does anyone know any good ways to get CONSTANT measurements? I know I should pick a set way to measure but even then some days it gives me odd measurements, should the tailors tape be super tight, a bit loose, snugish? It's annoying trying to track my progress when I'm not measuring right.. my length measurements are also the same, sometimes I'm 7.5 BP, 7.1, 7.2, 6.8...
    Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
    I BEAT IT! https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Erection Quality the same every time you measure? I would bet that the answer is "no".....and that is potentially the differnce....
    Start: August, 2017
    Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
    Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
    Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

On girth it's weird for me, I'm much thicker when I have I'm about 50% when I'm at my hardest erection, it's always lower. I'm most likely not at the same erection quality but getting to 100% for me without having morning wood is very hard

Comment

It's "very hard"? Then, I would say 100% EQ! Ha! Sorry....that was too easy. Had to take it. And, not sure that I follow your reply....
        Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Try wrapping the tape around your penis. Close your eyes and stimulate yoirself. Then just at the PONR open your eyes and read the tape. You will be at max EQ.

Pick a position and always measure in that position.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by AverageDude48 View Post
            And, not sure that I follow your reply....
            Sorry, I usually don't go back and proof read when I edit. I meant to say that reaching 100% eq to measure is very hard for me to do, and I noticed that my girth is bigger when I'm at a lower erection quality.. it gets thinner the harder I am.

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
            Try wrapping the tape around your penis. Close your eyes and stimulate yoirself. Then just at the PONR open your eyes and read the tape. You will be at max EQ.

Pick a position and always measure in that position.
            Hmm ok, that sounds like it could work, I'll try that. I always have the problem of being real hard then when I start wrapping the tape around to measure I lose that erection quality, it's like my anxiety or something kicks in and makes me get a bit flaccid.

Comment

Fear of measuring devices is common.

Comment

Yep! I actually do really well, but I am off! LOL! I was going to say the same thing....well, I was going to use the word "anxiety" but "fear" is pretty much the same thing (in this context).

Comment

Measure along the same plane each time, using the same instruments, and under the same scenarios. This should give you the most consistent results.
                  Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Great question, a sewing measuring tape from Joann fabrics is the best way to measure girth so far.

However I am going to buy a caliper to take side and top girth measures to track width and height of girth
                    8/1/13: MSEG 4.75", BPEL 6.25"
                    3/27/18: MSEG 5.25, BPEL, 7.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Couchdog View Post
                      On girth it's weird for me, I'm much thicker when I have I'm about 50% when I'm at my hardest erection, it's always lower. I'm most likely not at the same erection quality but getting to 100% for me without having morning wood is very hard
                      Funny. I feel that I'm thicker when I'm about 50% erect and have a little less girth when fully erect. I wonder if it's an illusion?

Comment

Measure both and see.

Comment

Originally posted by emgee20 View Post
                          Funny. I feel that I'm thicker when I'm about 50% erect and have a little less girth when fully erect. I wonder if it's an illusion?
                          Yup, when I'm at 50% my MEG is 12.5 and when I'm at 100% it's 11.8-12cm. I was sitting up at night and was wondering if you guys think that a digital caliper would give better measurements? I tried different methods of measuring the width and converting that to circumference but doing that with a ruler is very hard. My theory is that you could set your caliper up to put just the right amount of pressure each time by leaving it in it's last used position, and writing it down. If you were to gain girth then you would notice because you would have to open it slightly out of the fixed position if you guys catch my drift. For people who don't know what I'm talking about it's this item.

2983.480.jpg
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Couchdog; 08-30-2017, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X