Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 months no gain

Hi guys,

I've been training for 6 months however no gain in that time.

My penis is 6 inch. I need one more inch length. Please some advice for getting lenght.

And my 2nd question, actually I wonder.

What do we really enlarge? Penis skin, veins or etc? While the stretching what's gaining?

Thanks.

What does your routine look like?
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

These will help explain how penis enlargement works.

Penis Creep & Its Scientific Implications

Penis Exercising 101 – How Penis Exercises Work, and How it Can Work for You
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I'm also a big fan of knowing these!
        Physiologic Indicators
        Starting (20 JUL 2012)
        BPFSL: 7.5"
        BPEL: 6.75"
        EG: 4.75"
        Current (8/3/17)
        BPFSL: 8.7"
        BPEL: 8.1"
        MEG: 5.5"
        BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
        8.25 BPEL
        5.75 MEG

Comment

Stretching to all directions every day ( 15-20 minutes ). Sometimes wet jelq and rarely Uli. Also I always stretch when I go to toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by LVNT View Post
            Stretching to all directions every day ( 15-20 minutes ). Sometimes wet jelq and rarely Uli. Also I always stretch when I go to toilet.
            No rest days? Not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Justtttmakeitgrow View Post
              No rest days? Not good.
              Maybe once a week or ten days. Because as I said I don't do jelq much. Stretching doesn't feel tired myself.

Comment

follow jp90 dude. Do you warm up? I think you need more of a routine and to combine different exercises. I got a bathmate and always do my routing in a hot bath. Seems to be working as I already gained in a couple weeks. Noob gains but gains!
                8-10-2017:
                6.7x4.8
                NOW:
                7x5

log

Comment

True, probably I should try different exercises. Some people say ''I gained 2-3 inches in a year'' Is it really possible? Even an inch is gonna be enough. But seems difficult in short term. Gain is gain !

Comment

Maybe jelq every time, instead of occasionally, and take rest days, since what you're doing isn't working. And no, it's not possible to gain 2 or 3 inches in a year.
                    Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

So, what is important here is that you find a plan that works for you and that you adhere to said plan. There are a lot of "right answers" that maybe are not right for you. So, you need to find what is right for you. Simple on paper - not so simple in real life.

I am going to suggest something a little bit different.......ready?

You have been doing this for six months - seemingly everyday - and have not made any gains. So, something is either not right or you are a very very hard gainer. So, please allow me to suggest this:

1. Take two weeks off. Dont do anything "PE" for two weeks.
                      2. Do six weeks conditioning. Yes, you have been doing this for six months, everyday. But...
                      3. Start with the basics. More on that in a moment.
                      4. At the end of those six weeks, start a program. More on that in a moment.
                      5. Make sure that your mind is right for this....

So, take a step away for a moment (or, in this case, two weeks). Do not do anything PE related and dont read this forum (or any other, for that matter) and just completely get away from this for two glorious weeks.

When you come back, act as if you have never done this sort of thing before by doing a six week conditioning.

Warm up for 10 minutes. Do stretches for five minutes (straight out, right, straight down, left, straight up, circle to the left, circle to the right). Wet Jelq for five minutes at 50% erection level. Kegels for five minutes | Reverse Kegels for five minutes. Warm down. Edge for 15 minutes.

Assuming no negative PIs during this time or once you are completed, look into a full-fledge program. Dual (hey, man! good to see you) has suggested the JP90 program. Likely the most popular program here. Try that. Commit to that program. Commit to this forum.

Create a progress blog once you start the condition period.

Let's talk after you have completed that. Well, naturally post a ton of questions and keep the progress blog up to date.

How about that? A little bit different but - in my opinion - not a bad suggestion.
                      Last edited by AverageDude48; 08-29-2017, 07:44 PM.
                      Start: August, 2017
                      Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
                      Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
                      Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

I wanted to speak about the fifth part separately. Your mindset.

What are your goals for doing PE? And, remember, "PE" stands for Penis Enhancement.....

Yes, you read that correctly. Not Penis Enlargement. Penis Enhancement.

So, what are your goals. What are the three reasons why you are here?

If your mind is correct, you will be amazed at what you can accomplish. If your mind is not correct, you are fighting a losing battle. What is your mindset?
                        Start: August, 2017
                        Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
                        Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
                        Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Thanks for comment AverageDude48. My goal and reason been here; just add an inch lenght and trying. That's it. I know it works differently but How long takes to see growing?

Comment

I think you see growth pretty quick it grows slowly but consistently but everyone is different. Do the JP90 routine that is what everyone recommends. You need to warm up and down. Do more jelqing. It will happen just change things up as it is not working for you now.
                            8-10-2017:
                            6.7x4.8
                            NOW:
                            7x5

log

Comment

I would follow what Averagedude says. And when you get past the JP90 and still have trouble gaining, then come back and get advice again.

I am personally in love with bundled stretches and tunica tugs. But don't do those yet. Wait till after the JP90 IF it doesn't work ( But you can read about them in the meantime).
                              My Progress Log: "The Unusual Marathon" - The Journery of A (very) Hard gainer

Comment

Working...
                              X