Scared you have a small penis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scared you have a small penis?

Interesting article for those worried they have a small penis.

Findings: Women do not want big penis's. Lol.

(removed)
    Last edited by KMWylie; 08-28-2017, 01:32 PM. Reason: No outside URLs
    8-10-2017:
    6.7x4.8
    NOW:
    7x5

log

I do believe that penis size does matter to women. I believe there's a case that some women find some men too small to satisfy and other men too big to satisfy. The big problem for us men is that we only see small penis as something we don't want, whilst a very big penis could hugely be just as disappointing for some women.

Now saying that, there is so much more to satisfying your partner than just your penis size. For example, you could have a small penis, but you're able to last longer in bed. You might be good at oral. There's also love that comes into play big time for the women. Truthfully it's not all about penis size for women, but for us men, it's all about the penis size.

Comment

Naw, for me it's about the love also.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

First - please remember not to include links to outside URLs other than true reference sites - (Litmus test: Does it have banner advertising or sell products? Then don't link to it.)

Feel free to summarize the findings of something you've read - e.g.: John Smith, at his Smith Goes Rogue blog, stated that his survey of women who were shopping at Walmart thought men who bought creamy peanut butter were sexier than those buying chunky.

newbeginning hits a very valid point -- for most women, it's not all about penis size, yet it is for men.

I've said it hundreds of times -- I have had sex with men with larger than average penises and it was crap. I've had sex with men with average to even smaller than average penises and had my mind blown. Penis size does NOT equate to skillful lover.

I've also said I've never fallen in love (or out of love) with someone because of their penis size. I know there are men that have encountered women who have made penis size a deal breaker... I say GOOD RIDDANCE to those women! If someone is going to truly love you, it needs to be for you - not any physical aspect of you.

Now, with these things in mind, it's totally understandable that men want a larger penis. Penis enlargement should always be about feeling comfortable in your own skin. Just like a woman who wants a breast enlargement or a nose job or wants to lose weight -- it's about being happy with you. It's about wanting to be the best you, you can possibly be. Forget what anyone else thinks.
        Kimberly
        PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Nice one sorry about external link.. Thought it can help all the men going through small penis syndrome
          8-10-2017:
          6.7x4.8
          NOW:
          7x5

log

Comment

Well stated, Mrs. KMWylie! Well stated. I am a really good example about 'penis size' not being a deal breaker. I am not the largest, thickest, this, that, or the other! LOL! But I get really freaking hard. And stay really freaking hard. The women truly do make 1,000 more comments about "OMG! Baby, you were so freaking hard...you were throbbing in my .....". I get those comments all the time. And, there is almost always some sort of connection for me (and her) before we go there.

Are there women who have looked at me and asked "Where is the rest?".....yes, ma'am! There sure are. A few. And they still gave me a shot and most have changed their mind. But, for every one of those, there are 10 (HA! Not really, but you get my point) who have been "Dang! That thing is thicker than it looks" (or similar).

I used to be a little bit insecure about size. And there are a couple of reasons for that. But once I got past those (usually - in my case, anyway - moronic) reasons all is good - and often great - when a lady friend wants some company.

Moral of the story - be confident and secure in who you are and in what you bring to the table. It is not about "what the ruler says".....you make a woman cum in her mind before you ever take her out and man, oh man! Look out. Better tell the neighbors that they should go out tonight....and to take their time!
            Start: August, 2017
            Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
            Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
            Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

My dick is 6.5 inch long and a girth about 6.3 (16 cm) but the most girls i know say it's not very long and what matters is how long the dick is..

Comment

Originally posted by Linzalone View Post
                My dick is 6.5 inch long and a girth about 6.3 (16 cm) but the most girls i know say it's not very long and what matters is how long the dick is..
                Mmm. My girl refers to one of her exes as "big" simply because he was "girthy," tomuse her words. Apparently the dude wasn't very long, around average. But the dude was thick so he qualified as big in her book.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzalone View Post
                  How's that even possible, that's almost an inch over the average

Comment

Awww annoying that the page cannot be linked to. Or at least the research that they reference? I cannot find it now.
                    8-10-2017:
                    6.7x4.8
                    NOW:
                    7x5

log

Comment

the ones I knew liked big dicks, anyways, to each their own

Comment

Most of the women that I know like really hard hard-ons. And a confident man behind them.

Rock what you have and rock her world with it.....then how long it is (or isn't) and how thick it is (or isn't) really is a mute point. Tease her mind, engage her mind, make her think about you when you are not there, keep her guessing (in a very positive way) and when you finally do get that special time with her your "size" will not matter. In her eyes you will be the best darned lover she has ever had. It is all in the head - in her head (make her cum in her mind and her body will follow - very willingly) and in your head (how confident you are). Period!
                        Start: August, 2017
                        Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
                        Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
                        Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Maybe they just trying to be cool jk. Out if 20 women I slept with only a couple probably would have liked a really big one
                          8-10-2017:
                          6.7x4.8
                          NOW:
                          7x5

log

Comment

Don't you find" it's hard " a bit of a blah comment? Of course it's hard is that all you could find positive to say about it?

Comment

Working...
                            X