Rest days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest days

So I was wondering. Does anyone workout everday out of the week or are restdays necessary

I am not a PE expert, but from my experience I'd say they're necessary to allow your body to build new cells that are going to make your penis bigger.
    I think it works like working out: You get micro fractures that are going to be fixed, but they require time to rebuild.

I'd do 5 days a week: 3 days workout, then 1 day off, then 2 days workout, 1 day off and so on

Comment

Rest is important for everything. Your body needs to recover. It does this during sleep. It is also important to take days off - no matter what the 'exercise' - based on your body and how you respond.

If you overdo things, then your body will tell you. You will experience PIs (such as lower EQ, have difficulty achieeing erections, et al). My general suggestion would be to experiment with your schedule. Most folks follow a 5 x 2 or a 2 x 1 schedule (five days on and two days off). Find out what works for you.
      Start: August, 2017
      Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
      Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
      Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Motive_93 View Post
        So I was wondering. Does anyone workout everday out of the week or are restdays necessary
        5-2 and 3-1 day schemes were too much for me, 1-1 day scheme felt perfect for maintenance, and currently I'm doing a 2-1 day scheme for growth.

If you do too much exercise you'll experience negative PI's, and if you don't give your penis enough time to recover you won't even grow and increase the risk of injury, so make sure you give your penis some rest!

Negative PI's are to PE what muscle soreness is to lifting weights.
        Start | BPEL: 6.2500, EG: 5.0000 |
        Current | BPEL: 7.0625, EG: 5.0625 |
        Goal​ | BPEL: 7.5, EG: 5.5 |

Comment

Yes rest is needed to rebuild, recover, ang get out and enjoy life.

Let Mr Penis get some fresh air, meet people, and see the sights of the world. Avoid police as they usually come to the wrong conclusion.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by AverageDude48 View Post
            Rest is important for everything. Your body needs to recover. It does this during sleep. It is also important to take days off - no matter what the 'exercise' - based on your body and how you respond.

If you overdo things, then your body will tell you. You will experience PIs (such as lower EQ, have difficulty achieeing erections, et al). My general suggestion would be to experiment with your schedule. Most folks follow a 5 x 2 or a 2 x 1 schedule (five days on and two days off). Find out what works for you.
            Hi, your last update was on 2015 with a .25 inch gain. Any update since then or stuck? I know it is a bit strange to ask people's length )

Comment

That is in my signature. I have been active lately, the last month or so, but life did get in the way for a good while. I have not done consistent PE for a good while now. I actually just started a Progress post and will update things there. I am going to measure tomorrow and will update my signature at that point.

And, no - not really a weird question. I mean, where are we, right? A PE forum.
              Start: August, 2017
              Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
              Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
              Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Working...
              X