Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mindset change after finding this forum and PE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mindset change after finding this forum and PE.

My mind is completely different, I feel very positive most of the time. Sometimes I think of stupid things and get sad again. But now I have a drive to help me stay on track! This forum was a safe space to explore things I could not talk to anyone else about. My PE is helping me feel confident about my body again and enjoy sex more.

I just wanted to post this as I think it is important for anyone posting something negative to see that you can get through it and this forum is amazing.

I feel totally stoked about everything in my life.

Learn to know yourself and learn to love yourself then everything else falls into place..

Peace to you all bro's! This community is amazing! I don't even care about growing my penis anymore, I am more in touch with my body and reality than ever before! I care about feeling good inside myself. I think it should be called Penis Exercises not Enlargement as this gives an impression of a particular goal not entirely related to feeling good about ones self. And drop the "Sexual" should just be "improvement for men". lol ..

Read my signature links to see how far I have come!

Now I am ready to help others feel so positive!
    8-10-2017:
    6.7x4.8
    NOW:
    7x5

log

I think I speak for everyone here when I say it is indeed a pleasure for ALL the brothers in the Gym, when we see another member's successes and especially a TOTAL reversal in their emotions after arriving here lacking confidence, insecure in their manhood, or their ability to please a partner. We are indeed a "Band of Brothers", sharing our most intimate thoughts & desires, our insecurities, our emotional vulnerabilities and our passions to improve ourselves in a SAFE PLACE. THIS is what makes PE Gym UNIQUE among all other men's forums on the web.

PE Gym IS a SAFE PLACE for men of ALL ages to share information in ways and about topics guys simply aren't emotionally programmed nor trained to share in today's cultures as boys or young men. We talk about personal, physical. emotional, and mental dynamics unique to each of us in open non-threatening dialogue that everyone learns from, whether you share a commonality with the poster or not. It's a place to LEARN to accept yourself as a man, a fellow human being, a son, a father, an uncle, a nephew or cousin, even a Grandfather; a place to truly be open with your emotions, perceptions, and misconceptions of what your circumstances are without the risk of being ridiculed.

It sounds corny, but "Sharing IS Caring", and that's what the veteran members around the gym do, everyday! We ALL learn from each other, opening our minds and exposing our hearts to others more or less fortunate than ourselves, regardless of what initially motivated us to join together in the Gym. Each & every member has something to contribute, but even MORE IMPORTANTLY, WE ALL LEARN from the experiences of others by SHARING.

Thanks for your Thread & post, Dual! KEEP ON TUGGIN'!
    Last edited by jockinthebox; 08-25-2017, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Awesome! So glad to hear the shift in thought process and, more importantly, mind set. I will say this....somewhat sarcastically....Welcome back!
      Start: August, 2017
      Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
      Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
      Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
        I think I speak for everyone here when I say it is indeed a pleasure for ALL the brothers in the Gym, when we see another member's successes and especially a TOTAL reversal in their emotions after arriving here lacking confidence, insecure in their manhood, or their ability to please a partner. We are indeed a "Band of Brothers", sharing our most intimate thoughts & desires, our insecurities, our emotional vulnerabilities and our passions to improve ourselves in a SAFE PLACE. THIS is what makes PE Gym UNIQUE among all other men's forums on the web.

PE Gym IS a SAFE PLACE for men of ALL ages to share information in ways and about topics guys simply aren't emotionally programmed nor trained to share in today's cultures as boys or young men. We talk about personal, physical. emotional, and mental dynamics unique to each of us in open non-threatening dialogue that everyone learns from, whether you share a commonality with the poster or not. It's a place to LEARN to accept yourself as a man, a fellow human being, a son, a father, an uncle, a nephew or cousin, even a Grandfather; a place to truly be open with your emotions, perceptions, and misconceptions of what your circumstances are without the risk of being ridiculed.

It sounds corny, but "Sharing IS Caring", and that's what the veteran members around the gym do, everyday! We ALL learn from each other, opening our minds and exposing our hearts to others more or less fortunate than ourselves, regardless of what initially motivated us to join together in the Gym. Each & every member has something to contribute, but even MORE IMPORTANTLY, WE ALL LEARN from the experiences of others by SHARING.

Wooow good speech dude! Such a positive space .. I know I still have things to deal with but I have this extra support now. I have more confidence. Thanks!

Averagedude

yeah sorry I just had a change of heart lol. But I think my post was still useful, so many people are dong PE for the wrong reasons. Should be from a place of self love
        Last edited by dualdimension; 08-26-2017, 05:33 AM.
        8-10-2017:
        6.7x4.8
        NOW:
        7x5

log

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post

I think I'm gonna cry!
          The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
            I think I'm gonna cry!
            Start | BPEL: 6.2500, EG: 5.0000 |
            Current | BPEL: 7.0625, EG: 5.0625 |
            Goal​ | BPEL: 7.5, EG: 5.5 |

Comment

Working...
            X