How hard is this going to be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How hard is this going to be?

Everybody's penis's are different, but mine I feel is at Maximum length etc, even though it's not huge.

Basically here's my stats

I'm 6.2 bpel, but I'm 6 Nbpel, meaning I have hardly no fat pad at the moment, so I've maximised my Nbpel. My flaccid length is about 4-4.5 inches, so that's quite reasonable. My stretched length is about 6-6.1 if I pull it hard, which is hardly no difference from my erected length. My girth is 5 inches, that I would like to improve, but without losing any length. Even though I feel small, but after doing research, I've found that people believe 6Nbpel x5 inches is actually ok. My girlfriend sometimes moans that it's too big, even though it just looks and feels quite small to me.

I'm just wondering after giving you the stats if my penis is going to be too hard to improve because basically there's just not a lot of give in it. A lot of people have said their stretched penis is like an inch bigger than their erect penis, which is not the case for me. I also don't have much fatpad, so no easier gains there by just losing weight. My EQ is also a 9-10 all the time, so I feel I'm at my maximum length. Should I not do PE, and just accept what I got? How hard will it be for me to grow a penis in my situation? Basically i'll be growing NBpel.

Thanks Guys for all your future advice and comments.

Use what you gf is telling you; else she tells you 'No Way!!"

My girlfriend sometimes moans that it's too big, even though it just looks and feels quite small to me.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Dangled is right. There is no reason tongrow your penis and lose your girlfriend. If you choose to any way go to the START HERE button at the top left of the page. Your penis sounds perfect to me. Good luck.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Well my girlfriend doesn't know i'll be doing PE. It's just sometimes when we have sex, she moans that it hurts, but to me, it's not big. I'm sure she wouldn't even notice Iif I added a little length and girth as she sees my penis normally on a daily basis, it woud be different if she saw it once a month maybe ..I'm just wondering if a penis like my'n would be extra hard to increase the size due to not having much give in the penis? I don't want to injure myself. Thanks for all the advice.
        Last edited by newbeginning; 08-25-2017, 08:51 AM.

Comment

The excersizes should work. Look at the START HERE button. Learn about safety. Pick a routine. Start a log. Ask any questions. Enjoy.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Ligamental inflexibility is only a sign of your current state. As you train, your ligaments will stretch and the tunica and fascia of your penis expand.
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
              Ligamental inflexibility is only a sign of your current state. As you train, your ligaments will stretch and the tunica and fascia of your penis expand.
              This!
              Welcome to the gym!

Wolf
              5/15/17 | BPEL: 6.50, MEG: 4.75 BEG: 5.00
              1/10/18 | BPEL: 7.25, MEG: 5.20 BEG: 6.20

"Only the united beat of sex and heart together can create ecstasy. ― Anas Nin

Comment

I'm new to these gyms and, though I personally find the idea of PE exciting, 6 inches nbpel with a 5-inch girth...most of us would be pretty happy with that. Many women will think your unit is ideal, even. A few extra centimeters never hurt anyone, though.

Comment

Again, I am somehow stalking Big Al! Hi, Mr. Big Al! LOL!

I was going to say that there is a way to maximize the positive effects of PE. And, to define "PE", we are talking Penis Enhancement. We are not necessarily talking about Penis Enlargement. Although, that could indeed be a part of Penis Enhancement.

So, there are four things that we can enhance with PE:
                  1. Overall Penis Health
                  2. EQ (Erection Quality)
                  3. Length
                  4. Girth

Length exercises are generally stretching exercises. These exercises stretch the tunica. Think of the tunica as the bicycle tire. This will make sense in a moment.

Girth exercises are generally squeezes and the like. These exercises grow the smooth muscle. The three chambers are the smooth muscle. You have two on either side, the CC. You have one underneath, the CS. Think of these three chambers are the inner tube inside the bicycle tire.

Anyway, Erection Quality is how hard your erection gets - and stays! Think of 9 and 10 as really really hard, maybe even so hard it kinda sorta hurts. Think of 7 and 8 as "hard enough".

For me, I am here for overall Penis Health and EQ. If I get some length and or some girth gains (that are not specifically EQ gains) then I would be really happy. But I much prefer the "get rock hard/stay rock hard" mindset. Chicks - in my experience - will make way more comments about how hard you are and about how hard you stay than anything else. Especially as we men get older.

Anyway, everyone is here for different reasons. Generally speaking (to be very clear - not directed at you) I think that most guys get overly focused on "how big". But, that is okay. That is their call. I will not judge. I will encourage and help everyone.

It seems like to me that your tunica is the current limiting factor. I say this because your EQ is 9 or 10 and your BPFSL and your BPEL are essentially the same length.

So, stretches might really help you. Now, here is where that bike tire | inner-tube analogy comes into play. And, this is all in the forum....somewhere. I can not remember the specific forum, but it is all in here.

So, you have a 14 inch bike tire and a 15 inch inner tube. As you fill up the inner tube with air (translation: as your chambers fill up with blood as you become erect) they meet and then push up against the tire (translation: your tunica). The tire limits how long you can become. The more air that you pump into the inner tube the harder the tire becomes - but it can not get any bigger than the 14 inches that it is (translation: the more blood that flows into and becomes trapped in your chambers only translates into a much harder erection....it can not 'grow' as the tunica is the limit here. There is no gap between chambers and tunica.....the chambers are pushing up and out against the tunica like crazy).

So, work on stretch-type exercises. Now, your EQ may suffer a little bit because as the tunica expands it might just become that 16 inch tire. So, your 15 inch inner tube will no longer reach the tire and there will be a bit of a gap. That gap between inner tube and tire translates into a lower EQ.

So, to avoid that situation, work mostly stretch-type exercises (like 70%) but also do about 30% of girth (to grow those chambers so that can push up against the tunica again).

Make sense?
                  Last edited by AverageDude48; 08-25-2017, 02:18 PM.
                  Start: August, 2017
                  Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
                  Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
                  Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

And, to answer your direct question: how hard is this going to be? No one knows....no one can answer that question. Everyone is different.

What we can suggest to you is that you find a program and you stick to it. Consistency is the key here. Well, finding the right program is key. Sticking to it is the next most important thing.

Listen to your body....watch out for PIs (good signs or bad signs....for example, stretching tends to really fatigue the penis, so your EQ will likely drop big time....for awhile) and ask a lot of questions.

Does that help?
                    Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AverageDude48 View Post
                      Make sense?

All of the factors you mentioned work together. Leave out one aspect and enlargement gains will be hampered.
                      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by AverageDude48 View Post
                        Again, I am somehow stalking Big Al! Hi, Mr. Big Al! LOL!

I was going to say that there is a way to maximize the positive effects of PE. And, to define "PE", we are talking Penis Enhancement. We are not necessarily talking about Penis Enlargement. Although, that could indeed be a part of Penis Enhancement.

So, there are four things that we can enhance with PE:
                        1. Overall Penis Health
                        2. EQ (Erection Quality)
                        3. Length
                        4. Girth

Length exercises are generally stretching exercises. These exercises stretch the tunica. Think of the tunica as the bicycle tire. This will make sense in a moment.

Girth exercises are generally squeezes and the like. These exercises grow the smooth muscle. The three chambers are the smooth muscle. You have two on either side, the CC. You have one underneath, the CS. Think of these three chambers are the inner tube inside the bicycle tire.

Anyway, Erection Quality is how hard your erection gets - and stays! Think of 9 and 10 as really really hard, maybe even so hard it kinda sorta hurts. Think of 7 and 8 as "hard enough".

For me, I am here for overall Penis Health and EQ. If I get some length and or some girth gains (that are not specifically EQ gains) then I would be really happy. But I much prefer the "get rock hard/stay rock hard" mindset. Chicks - in my experience - will make way more comments about how hard you are and about how hard you stay than anything else. Especially as we men get older.

Anyway, everyone is here for different reasons. Generally speaking (to be very clear - not directed at you) I think that most guys get overly focused on "how big". But, that is okay. That is their call. I will not judge. I will encourage and help everyone.

It seems like to me that your tunica is the current limiting factor. I say this because your EQ is 9 or 10 and your BPFSL and your BPEL are essentially the same length.

So, stretches might really help you. Now, here is where that bike tire | inner-tube analogy comes into play. And, this is all in the forum....somewhere. I can not remember the specific forum, but it is all in here.

So, you have a 14 inch bike tire and a 15 inch inner tube. As you fill up the inner tube with air (translation: as your chambers fill up with blood as you become erect) they meet and then push up against the tire (translation: your tunica). The tire limits how long you can become. The more air that you pump into the inner tube the harder the tire becomes - but it can not get any bigger than the 14 inches that it is (translation: the more blood that flows into and becomes trapped in your chambers only translates into a much harder erection....it can not 'grow' as the tunica is the limit here. There is no gap between chambers and tunica.....the chambers are pushing up and out against the tunica like crazy).

So, work on stretch-type exercises. Now, your EQ may suffer a little bit because as the tunica expands it might just become that 16 inch tire. So, your 15 inch inner tube will no longer reach the tire and there will be a bit of a gap. That gap between inner tube and tire translates into a lower EQ.

So, to avoid that situation, work mostly stretch-type exercises (like 70%) but also do about 30% of girth (to grow those chambers so that can push up against the tunica again).

Make sense?
                        I just want to thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed response to my question. Thank you for making that effort, it means a lot.

Comment

You are most welcome. I am glad to help. It is all somewhere in here. I just never remember where things are (well, sometimes I do). Funny, I can remember the details - I am pretty sure that the posts use the 14 inch tire and 15 inner tube example - but I can not point out where it is!

Comment

Working...
                          X