exercises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exercises

hey everyone. as of right now my erect length is a little over 7" and my girth is 4.6". My goal is to reach about 9" in length and 6" in girth. I would like to know the best begginer exercises to start out w/ and how many reps and stuff like that i have to do. I don't want to spend more than 30 minutes a day on exercises, and a want the most effective results. thanks

Hey WBP, welcome to the gym! I would recommend starting with Jon Pops 90 day beginner routine.

This is a great routine for beginners which conditions the penis to handle more intense workouts that come later in your PE journey. The only point I will make is that it's going to be almost impossible to perform JP's routine in under 30 minutes without rushing through it which would make you much more susceptible to injury. I find that performing this routine (including warm up and warm down) takes roughly an hour. If you plan on being committed to PE, perhaps you can find an extra half hour in your day so you can ensure you are doing the excerises properly and safely. Good luck to you, also, feel free to ask any questions...We are all more than willing to answer any questions you have.
    Last edited by diesel121; 04-25-2010, 12:48 PM.
    Starting Stats:
    March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
    Current Stats:
    November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"

Comment

Like Diesel said start with JP's 90 Day.
      Although your initial statement of not wanting to spend more than 30 minutes a day on exercises is somewhat disheartening for me, because there's no routine that targets girth and length effectively that can help you achieve the gains you're looking for.
      To be honest with you PE is something that takes a lot of time (consistency) and time during the day in order to give you a bigger dick. I could be wrong but to gain 2" in length and 1.4" in girth only doing 30 minutes a day could be near impossible if you only do 30 minutes a day. Most routines will have you go for about an hour give or take 10 minutes, but an hour seriously isn't that long to get a 9" dick? Right?
      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Hello,i did the normal beginners routine ,10 min warm up,5 min stretches,10 min nwet jelqing for 2 months now,should i continue more or what coz i see many types of stretches and jelqing here,so i continue do the typical stuff and same routine for more or change it?

Thanks

Comment

Ratedstar, yeah I'd definitely continue JP's routine for the entire duration. His routine has been followed by many members of this forum for a reason....IT WORKS! I understand wanting to try the other exercises you see here, and in time, you certainly should, but don't alter your routine just yet. Rushing into the more advanced routines just to gain quicker will likely result in injury. Good luck with the last month of JP's routine!
          Starting Stats:
          Current Stats:

Comment

Originally posted by wannabiggerpenis View Post
            hey everyone. as of right now my erect length is a little over 7" and my girth is 4.6". My goal is to reach about 9" in length and 6" in girth. I would like to know the best begginer exercises to start out w/ and how many reps and stuff like that i have to do. I don't want to spend more than 30 minutes a day on exercises, and a want the most effective results. thanks
            my first advice is to give more time away if you wanna PE. but if you are going to stick to 30 min limit maybe try this :

2on 1off schedule

on fist day:
            warm up 10min
            basic stretches 20 mins

on second day:
            warm up 10 min
            jelq 20 min

third day rest

i know it's not much but at least you will get good most of your stretching and jelqing sessions. i would not call this a structured routine. but it could be a fine beginning. and if get to like PE and maybe some gains i hope for you that you try something better and devote more time to it. gl

Comment

Hey diesel thanks,but can i increase the time of jelqing to 15 min instead of 10 and increase stretches for 10 min instead of 5??

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by diesel121 View Post
                Ratedstar, yeah I'd definitely continue JP's routine for the entire duration. His routine has been followed by many members of this forum for a reason....IT WORKS! I understand wanting to try the other exercises you see here, and in time, you certainly should, but don't alter your routine just yet. Rushing into the more advanced routines just to gain quicker will likely result in injury. Good luck with the last month of JP's routine!
                Hey diesel thanks,but can i increase the time of jelqing to 15 min instead of 10 and increase stretches for 10 min instead of 5??

Thanks

Comment

do what bests suits you and watch your P.Is if you after couple off sessions start to get negative feedback cut back.

Comment

I would suggest counting reps rather than focus on time. If you are able to jelq 300 times in 15 minutes, that's way too much for an unconditioned penis. If you focus on reps, done at 3-5 seconds per rep, you will ensure you aren't overworking yourself. JP's routine calls for no more than 150 wet jelqs per session, I personally started with less than that until I felt I was ready to handle to the full amount of jelqs. Really I cant stress this enough, take things slow initially until you're comfortable.

And listen to Rock, if you do happen to go ahead and try things your way....if your PI's and EQ crash, abort mission until things turn around. Good luck Star
                    Starting Stats:
                    Current Stats:

Comment

Just a thought, I started on JP's routine about 5 weeks ago, the only difference was I only Jelq'd for 50 reps per session for the first week and 80 reps second, only after a month did I get to 150 reps. I know that seems a slow start but it has paid dividends. I also only stretched for 15 seconds each way increasing towards the end of the month. Kind of a pre-conditioning conditioning!!!! Its a long journey, so give your penis time to adjust, you will see results, just look at the Success forum. Good Luck

Comment

THAT is a great attitude!! Keep that attitude and you're going to be very successful with PE!
                        Starting Stats:
                        Current Stats:

Comment

Hey ,what is the meaning of PI and EQ?and i piss sometimes right after finishing exercises after jelqing?is that normal?

thanks

Comment

SEARCH FUNCTION!

EQ is erection quality on a scale of 1-10. PI is penis indicators... like how is it reacting. Look them up with the search bar on the main forum page.
                            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Thanks,but is it normal that i piss after jelqing?

Comment

Working...
                              X