Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I not even bother?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Should I not even bother?

    I did the LOT thing and my LOT is only at the 6'o clock (straight down). Does this mean gains will be extremely and painstakingly slow and almost unnoticeable? Because if that is the case then why bother? All I see is tunica this and tunica that and since I am a beginner I don't know what the fuck everyone is talking about. God dammit I am mad.
    Starting April 2010: NBPEL: 5.25-5.5
    BPEL: Approx. 6
    EG: 4.4

    End of November 2010: NBPEL: 6.5
    BPEL: 7
    EG: 4.6

    Goal: NBPEL: 7
    EG: 5-5.5

    New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

  • #2
    I think you mite get a responce saying forget about the LOT theroy (at least forget about it for now) it doesn't have to mean your gains will come slower everybody is differen't. Man you need the chin up and carry on,theres people on here thats been trying for ages to see gains and they arn't complaining if it's something you want to do then an additude change you will need.

    Dont give up it's worth it

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jason - PE ! View Post
      I think you mite get a responce saying forget about the LOT theroy (at least forget about it for now) it doesn't have to mean your gains will come slower everybody is differen't. Man you need the chin up and carry on,theres people on here thats been trying for ages to see gains and they arn't complaining if it's something you want to do then an additude change you will need.

      Dont give up it's worth it
      Those people that try for ages probably have 6'o clock LOTs.
      Starting April 2010: NBPEL: 5.25-5.5
      BPEL: Approx. 6
      EG: 4.4

      End of November 2010: NBPEL: 6.5
      BPEL: 7
      EG: 4.6

      Goal: NBPEL: 7
      EG: 5-5.5

      New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

      Comment


      • #4
        Uh, man, the 6 o'clock LOT means EASY GAINS,........did you READ RIGHT???

        Do you want to get BANNED from this forum for talking in such a negative manner, as to possibly scare others from even trying or experimenting?

        Because I will lay the smack down!

        I suggest you PM me any thoughts you have, and keep our/the/your forums here for real concerns that involve REAL EXPERIENCES WITH PE, whether gains or no gains.

        NOT this I DON'T THINK I can gain crybaby shit before you even try, nope, not here.
        Last edited by calixto; 04-25-2010, 05:57 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by calixto View Post
          Uh, man, the 6 o'clock LOT means EASY GAINS,........did you READ RIGHT???

          Do you want to get BANNED from this forum for talking in such a negative manner, as to possibly scare others from even trying or experimenting?
          Did you read right?...
          "Most men find that they have low LOT. Mine is at 6:00. This means that the gains come harder and require more dedication and work to see the gains."
          JP Beginner routine
          Starting April 2010: NBPEL: 5.25-5.5
          BPEL: Approx. 6
          EG: 4.4

          End of November 2010: NBPEL: 6.5
          BPEL: 7
          EG: 4.6

          Goal: NBPEL: 7
          EG: 5-5.5

          New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by calixto View Post
            Uh, man, the 6 o'clock LOT means EASY GAINS,........did you READ RIGHT???

            Do you want to get BANNED from this forum for talking in such a negative manner, as to possibly scare others from even trying or experimenting?

            Because I will lay the smack down!

            I suggest you PM me any thoughts you have, and keep our/the/your forums here for real concerns that involve REAL EXPERIENCES WITH PE, whether gains or no gains.

            NOT this I DON'T THINK I can gain crybaby shit before you even try, nope, not here.
            Fuck off Calixto stop being a little bitch.
            Starting April 2010: NBPEL: 5.25-5.5
            BPEL: Approx. 6
            EG: 4.4

            End of November 2010: NBPEL: 6.5
            BPEL: 7
            EG: 4.6

            Goal: NBPEL: 7
            EG: 5-5.5

            New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

            Comment


            • #7
              Because I will. Ouch. Burn.

              Comment


              • #8
                Look, why the F are you so bent up on the LOT, if you have read much more here you will see that LOT is basically a POSSIBLE guideline, it just says (in the JP 90 day) which directions are best for stretching. Not Jelqing. Are you JELQING? Have you SEEN going411by7's STATS?

                He attributes the fact that he has enlarged his dick from 7.7" to ALMOST A FOOT to his JELQING.

                I do not appreciate as do others here do not appreciate here PEOPLE COMING ON THE FORUMS TO FOCUS ABOUT WHY THEY MIGHT NOT GAIN AS OPPOSED TO JUST DOING SOMETHING THEN REPORTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                Jason, can you tell him we are nice here and just want to help?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by calixto View Post
                  Look, why the F are you so bent up on the LOT, if you have read much more here you will see that LOT is basically a POSSIBLE guideline, it just says (in the JP 90 day) which directions are best for stretching. Not Jelqing. Are you JELQING? Have you SEEN going411by7's STATS?

                  He attributes the fact that he has enlarged his dick from 7.7" to ALMOST A FOOT to his JELQING.

                  I do not appreciate as do others here do not appreciate here PEOPLE COMING ON THE FORUMS TO FOCUS ABOUT WHY THEY MIGHT NOT GAIN AS OPPOSED TO JUST DOING SOMETHING THEN REPORTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                  Jason, can you tell him we are nice here and just want to help?
                  Calixto I felt discouraged and needed support. Thanks ass hole now go off and jelq or something and calm down.
                  Starting April 2010: NBPEL: 5.25-5.5
                  BPEL: Approx. 6
                  EG: 4.4

                  End of November 2010: NBPEL: 6.5
                  BPEL: 7
                  EG: 4.6

                  Goal: NBPEL: 7
                  EG: 5-5.5

                  New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    You are on thin ice here amigo.

                    In fact, I just had a nice jelqing session. And you are quite lucky my posse isn't online this late.

                    Now, can we be friends?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      OP yea sometimes you need abit of tough love on here,people that come on an do a week or a few weeks and say 'why havn't i gained ' gets abit anoying because these things needs time,and when you show that you dont have a possitive additude it's hard for people to give advice.

                      This needs 100% anything less and well good luck to you and your gains because they mite just be harder to come by.

                      How long have you been PE'ing for anyway ?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Jason - PE ! View Post
                        OP yea sometimes you need abit of tough love on here,people that come on an do a week or a few weeks and say 'why havn't i gained ' gets abit anoying because these things needs time,and when you show that you dont have a possitive additude it's hard for people to give advice.

                        This needs 100% anything less and well good luck to you and your gains because they mite just be harder to come by.

                        How long have you been PE'ing for anyway ?
                        I am not complaining that I haven't gained yet lol. I don't expect to gain extremely quickly. But it is like, I already knew things were tough and then I hear about this fucking LOT shit and then how hard it is for people with a 6'o clock LOT and how you have to do Tunica work outs with weird sounding names and I am just like what the fuck? It is just discouraging that now I am not only sitting at the bottom of a mountain but now am in a huge ditch as well that I have to crawl out of.
                        Starting April 2010: NBPEL: 5.25-5.5
                        BPEL: Approx. 6
                        EG: 4.4

                        End of November 2010: NBPEL: 6.5
                        BPEL: 7
                        EG: 4.6

                        Goal: NBPEL: 7
                        EG: 5-5.5

                        New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Have you even finished JP's routine yet ?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Retinoid is a great guy, I think he is just a little frustrated and we should help corral his concerns into the fact that he will gain and we are here for him.

                            Dude, Ret, we want to help, all we were saying was to not worry too much about LOT right now and just DO THE JELQING like going411by7 says!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Ok dude, NOW we are talking.

                              Retinoid, Have you thought about getting an extender?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X