Girth workouts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth workouts?

Do girth exercises make you wider? Or is it just more depth?

They make you thicker. for example: the thickness of a toilet roll becomes the thickness of a Deodorant can
    My Progress Log: "The Unusual Marathon" - The Journery of A (very) Hard gainer

Comment

That's why they are called girth exercises.
      Starting (20 JUL 2012)
      BPFSL: 7.5"
      BPEL: 6.75"
      EG: 4.75"
      Current (8/3/17)
      BPFSL: 8.7"
      BPEL: 8.1"
      MEG: 5.5"
      BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
      8.25 BPEL
      5.75 MEG

Comment

I understand that lol but girth exercises make your unit wider?

Comment

Both.
          Start
          BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
          BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
          BPEL: 8"
          MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
          BPEL: 8"+
          MSEG: 6"

Comment

Originally posted by Motive_93 View Post
            I understand that lol but girth exercises make your unit wider?
            It makes your unit bigger around. Girth refers to the circumference of your penis here, so it will be wider. Some girth exercises can aid with length exercises, but that is generally not the point. You want depth, length exercises get you that.
            Starting (20 JUL 2012)
            BPFSL: 7.5"
            BPEL: 6.75"
            EG: 4.75"
            Current (8/3/17)
            BPFSL: 8.7"
            BPEL: 8.1"
            MEG: 5.5"
            BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
            8.25 BPEL
            5.75 MEG

Comment

You can target the CCs for width. You can target the CS for depth.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

What's CCs and CS. Sorry I don't know lingo

Comment

Originally posted by Motive_93 View Post
                  What's CCs and CS. Sorry I don't know lingo
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis
                  It's easier just to look at the diagram. Most squeezes and clamping will target both while V-Jelqs will allegedly target width(CCs) specifically though they didn't work for me. If you're just starting out do the JP90 or whatever beginner routine you're on and stick to jelqs until you're conditioned, I can understand how the lack of girth gains can be frustrating but you do not want to attempt more advanced exercises without being conditioned.
                  Start
                  BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
                  BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
                  BPEL: 8"
                  MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
                  BPEL: 8"+
                  MSEG: 6"

Comment

I've been doing the Bathmate and jelqing for one whole year and 1 month. I started doing squeezes for 2 to 3 weeks now and it seems to be working well with my bathmate. Just the gains are taking longer then it took for length. I was 6.8 in length but in one year I'm now at 7.5. Which I'm happy with that. But the girth is taking longer then I thought. The reason why I got the Bathmate was for girth. Just recently I tried doing the pulse pumping and it work. After I was done with my session my unit looked alot fatter. About a .5 bigger in girth

Comment

I think clamping is best form of PE for girth. It certainly has worked for me. I clamped for 30 minutes continuously this morning on my way hopefully to 6 inches along my entire shaft...and maybe 6.75 at my base...
                      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                      Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                      Goal 8x6
                      Getinbig's progress log
                      Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Clamping rocks! Just did a second 30 minute clamp this afternoon...continuous edging with a few breaks for manual squeezes and erect bends...no cumming...but I can feel more girth gains coming...
                        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                        Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                        Goal 8x6
                        Getinbig's progress log
                        Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

So, the question is valid and while you have received lots of very awesome answers I am not sure that things have been answered correctly. Not trying to be aggressive here....

So, the whole question is - what does "girth" mean? Someone did indeed answer that (I believe a couple of different people answered that question) but I am not sure that the answers were blatant enough.

So, girth is indeed "circumference". But, what does that mean, exactly? It means - and I am sure that there are going to be 1,001 different answers - to me the "circumference of a object at the middle of the object"

Does that mean "width"? Possibly! Does it mean "height"? Possibly. Both of those play a role - to some extent. I am really good in math - except geometry. That knowledge would be useful now.

There have been a few really good discussions on girth vs. length and what is more important (specifically, what is more pleasing to a woman - generally speaking). So, maybe this question - along with the answers provided so far - can help us to identify what girth really means?

I am game for this discussion. Who is with me?
                          Start: August, 2017
                          Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
                          Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
                          Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Okay.....somehow I missed the "CC and CS" part to this. Yes, exactly.....that is - to me, anyway, the perfect answer (well, sums things up nicely for me).

The CC and the CS are the two sets of chambers (CC are on either side and the CS is at the bottom) that fill up with blood when we men become sexually aroused. These three chambers are smooth muscle and can grow. All three live inside of the tunica. Think of the classic example - the tunica is the bicycle tire and the three chambers - combined - are the inner tube. Anyway, I digress....

So, this question has been answered well - in my opinion.
                            Start: August, 2017
                            Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
                            Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
                            Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Thank you.
                              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
                              X