No announcement yet.

Difficult to.get flaccid? STRETCHING...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difficult to.get flaccid? STRETCHING...

I m Asian, small cock,erect 5.3" to 5.5" length,4.2" girth..... definitely skinny cock. When I try to stretching exercises, I easily get erection.... Any solution?

I m focusing on girth, but I do hope some length too.. I m using Bathmate too...

I had the same problem sometimes. It just shows that you have good EQ, and maybe your dick thinks that its time for a fap

I solved this problems by watching TV at the same time, so my mind was distracted a little bit, but this focused enough to stretch.

1) START A PROGRESS LOG!!! I would love to follow you. I wish you the best.
    My Progress Log: "The Unusual Marathon" - The Journery of A (very) Hard gainer

Comment

After warm down, I managed to get flaccid... Able to do stretching flaccid after warm down

Comment

Welcome to the Gym! Dont worry too much about your starting size.....I mean, don't judge yourself. Size really is not the end-all/be-all to a sexual experience.

So, to answer your immediate question - becoming erect while stretching. I have that problem a little bit. I will get to like 40%....I just think of someone I don't like! LOL! I mean, I am very serious with that answer. Maybe try something similar?

And, what is your routine? If I might ask........

How long have you been doing this? I see that you joined in July, 2017 (so, for the last month or two). That is awesome. Glad that you are here. If you are new, click on the Start... button in the upper left and take a look at all of the different programs. Pick one and work it. Pay attention to the PIs. Ask a lot of questions. Use common sense. If something hurts, stop immediately and ask a question in the forums.

If you are going for girth, then what type of 'squeezes' are you doing? Or, are you doing mainly jelqs for the girth work?
        Start: August, 2017
        Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
        Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
        Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

I do mainly jelqing and,bathmate. I do a bit of everything, squeeze,uli etc too...

I get discoloration too..

Comment

Originally posted by AverageDude48 View Post
            Welcome to the Gym! Dont worry too much about your starting size.....I mean, don't judge yourself. Size really is not the end-all/be-all to a sexual experience.

So, to answer your immediate question - becoming erect while stretching. I have that problem a little bit. I will get to like 40%....I just think of someone I don't like! LOL! I mean, I am very serious with that answer. Maybe try something similar?

And, what is your routine? If I might ask........

How long have you been doing this? I see that you joined in July, 2017 (so, for the last month or two). That is awesome. Glad that you are here. If you are new, click

If you are going for girth, then what type of 'squeezes' are you doing? Or, are you doing mainly jelqs for the girth work?
            How much did u gain in till now?

Comment

Working...
            X