Noob Gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob Gains

What are noob gains? How big are they generally? How much time before they appear? Why do they happen? Is it always length?

I want to focus more on stretching incase I get some gains before my GF arrives in mid Sept. Just a month. But hoping to get noob gains!
    8-10-2017:
    6.7x4.8
    NOW:
    7x5

log

Noob gains - rapid body adaptation to new stimulus. Put PE aside and think all new things you've done or tried, you adapted quickly at first - driving, weightlifting, cooking etc... And how big they are and how much time it takes to see newbie gains is just simply impossible to determine. Even though we are made from same "clay" so to speak but everyone is uniquely different. A lot of things depends on your genetic makeup as well. And if you have some PE experience under your belt and your progress stalled, you have to change your workout entirely to "shock" the system. Basicly you need stimulate like you never before.
    Last edited by groovy; 08-19-2017, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Types of Gains in Penis Enlargement
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
      X