Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Uli doesn't work, does that mean your penis is too strong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Uli doesn't work, does that mean your penis is too strong?

If doing Ulis doesn't increase girth, does that mean ur unit is so strong at resisting the pressure?
    Does that mean u need to increase the intensity, i.e more pressure?

I strangle the shit out of it man, I feel like it's more of a arm workout than a penis workout tbh lol. You should look into big al's squeeze. It's a uli but he also uses his other hand to squeeze under the glans so it's a double uli. The advanced technique is to slowly move both hands together until they meet up in the middle of the shaft
    Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
    I BEAT IT! https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Comment

Originally posted by begreat View Post
      If doing Ulis doesn't increase girth, does that mean ur unit is so strong at resisting the pressure?
      It ALL DEPENDS on your EQ, PI's, & LEVEL OF CONDITIONING. We ALL PE at our own risk. Have you exhausted all the regular PE exercises in an attempt to grow? ONLY YOU can answer that question.

Comment

Originally posted by Couchdog View Post
        I strangle the shit out of it man, I feel like it's more of a arm workout than a penis workout tbh lol. You should look into big al's squeeze. It's a uli but he also uses his other hand to squeeze under the glans so it's a double uli. The advanced technique is to slowly move both hands together until they meet up in the middle of the shaft
        "Like" on he mention and description of the exercise. Just be careful with the "strangling"
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by begreat View Post
          The ULi is an advanced girth exercise. If you're new to training you should work up to the ULI, over time.
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
          X