How big could I get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How big could I get?

I'm thinking of starting PE and just really curious whether I could become really hung if I worked at it? I'm currently around 5 long and 4 around. What size could I possibly reach? Thanks

It is possible that you could become really hung with hard work dedication over a very long period of time. Whether you will or not can't be predicted. How much or the rate of gains that are made will vary for each individual. Just give it a try and see how it goes.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

With dedication, persistence, and consistent PE 5 days a week, you could theoretically gain (erect) up to 2" in length and 1" in girth over 2 -3 years, making you 7" X 5", which is in the 80th+ percentile (generally) of males worldwide...meaning you'd be larger than all but 2 out of ten males chosen randomly.

Comment

That sounds amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Andyp123456 View Post
          That sounds amazing!
          That's because it is. What is possible is amazing if you put the time and effort in for it.
          Starting (20 JUL 2012)
          BPFSL: 7.5"
          BPEL: 6.75"
          EG: 4.75"
          Current (8/3/17)
          BPFSL: 8.7"
          BPEL: 8.1"
          MEG: 5.5"
          BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
          8.25 BPEL
          5.75 MEG

Comment

I will really think about starting this because I'd love to be huge hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Andyp123456 View Post
              I will really think about starting this because I'd love to be huge hahaha

I but please sir, dont think it will become easy. It will not become easy. Make sure that you are consistent and make sure you stay focused to you can see what works for you and what does not work for you. When you find out what works for you, then keep focusing on that.
              AND STAY CONSISTENT TO GAIN. !!! even 1 year, or 3 years might not get you there, maybe you need a lifetime of it. and maybe you will only see your first 0.5 inch gain in 5 years. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Take me as an example of what happens when you are not consistent. I joined this forum in 2012, and was never consistent for more than 2-3 months and i never gained anything. This time, I will stay at it. But the point is; dont think this will be something easy.
              My Progress Log: "The Unusual Marathon" - The Journery of A (very) Hard gainer

Comment

Working...
              X