How much is too much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is too much?

Hi, Folks. Brand new to the forum. Some really good penis exercises on this site. The question I have is how often should one perform these exercises? Is it really okay or advisable to exercise your penis every day? I'm just thinking about normal weight training. After a workout the torn muscles need time to heal. I used to be heavy into working out when I was in my late teens and I always worked different muscles every day (i.e. back one day, chest the next, etc.). Well, we're only exercising one "muscle" so if we exercise it every day is that overdoing it? Not giving the penis a chance to heal? Or, does it recover fast enough that exercising it every day is still doable?

You shouldn't do PE exercises everyday. Yes, just like your muscles, your penis also needs time to recover. I do 3 days on, 1 day off. JP90 is 5 days on, 2 days off.
    7BootyK's Progress Log
    | BP: 5.75, NBP: 4.75, EG: 4.5 |
    09.01.2017 | BP: 6.10, NBP: 5.11, EG: 4.5 |

Goal- 7x5

Comment

Best to have scheduled rest days. The growing happens on the rest days. And as BigO says overtraining stops the gaining.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Every day is too much. I think many guys on here over train. Depends on what exercises you are doing, for example squeezes need at least 2 days of rest after doing those. Stretches don't need that amount of time.

What are you doing or plan to do?
        7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
        8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
        8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
        8 X 6 goal
        8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Originally posted by 7BootyK View Post
          You shouldn't do PE exercises everyday. Yes, just like your muscles, your penis also needs time to recover. I do 3 days on, 1 day off. JP90 is 5 days on, 2 days off.
          I thought JP90 was too much work so I cut it down to one day on one day off. I got results so it worked for me.
          8 X 6 goal

Comment

Originally posted by WIItard View Post
            I thought JP90 was too much work so I cut it down to one day on one day off. I got results so it worked for me.
            Yes, I also feel 5 days on is a little too much. I believe one should experiment with routines to see what works for them what does not, just like you did. I might also give one on one off a try!
            7BootyK's Progress Log
            | BP: 5.75, NBP: 4.75, EG: 4.5 |
            09.01.2017 | BP: 6.10, NBP: 5.11, EG: 4.5 |

Goal- 7x5

Comment

Originally posted by 7BootyK View Post
              Yes, I also feel 5 days on is a little too much. I believe one should experiment with routines to see what works for them what does not, just like you did. I might also give one on one off a try!
              Exactly what I did. I don't have a PE problem so I have never done edging, thought that was unnecessary. I don't do a warm down either. As far as JP90 I also cut down on the amount reps on certain things. I come from a weight lifting back ground so I know that some things work for everyone and other things just don't work for everyone, you have to see what works for you.

Example from PE. I gain length easily, first thing I gain on JP90 but girth was hard. I see guys on here who say they gain girth easily but not length. We shouldn't be doing the same routines.

Example from a gym. My roommate had 18 inch arms when he was 18, guy would curl a beer and his arms grew. No way could I put on arm muscle like him. He was just a freak of nature when it came to that.
              8 X 6 goal

Comment

Thanks for the advice, all. I think I'll try one on and one off because I want to get as many of these PEs into each "workout" as I can. Do you guys do a set number of reps or for a set amount of time? Or, a combination of each depending on the exercise? I'm just wondering if some of you felt you got bigger gains over time by doing one as opposed to the other(?) I also realize that not everyone's going to see the same gains/results as the next, so perhaps this is subjective. I'd just like to achieve the best results based on others' experiences. Thanks for the input!

Comment

In the beginning I suggest doing a set number. Go to the START HERE button at the top left side of the page. Read about safety and everything else. Pick a beginners routine lime JonPop90. Start at about half the reps and slowly add until doing the whole routine in about 3 weeks. Be safe, consistent, and persistent. Enjoy
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

PE is such an uncharted island. If you are lifting you know if you can make one more rep, or if it is time to add weight, etc. Working your penis only gives you some feedback. Sure, if you can't get it up that night, or if you always have morning wood and now you don't, that is info you can use. But if you do 100 jelqs today, could you have done 125, 150, 200? While you are doing the exercise you don't know. If I am benching 250 and barely get my fifth rep up, I know I can't do a sixth. So, it all comes down to what works for you, and trial and error. Hopefully not a lot of error!!!
                    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                    The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I'd suggest 2 days on, 1 day off, only jelqing for 10 minutes (I would focus on the quality of the jelq, not the quantity).

Less is more, especially if you're new.
                      Start | BPEL: 6.2500, EG: 5.0000 |
                      Current | BPEL: 7.0625, EG: 5.0625 |
                      Goal​ | BPEL: 7.5, EG: 5.5 |

Comment

Working...
                      X