Clear All

• Pirate
    replied
    Good man.
    Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• amc
    replied
    Thanks guys! Good to get reminded that I should go easier on it and be patience, not always so easy
    I will continue the way i'm doing now and hopefully see some results in a month
    or two. That means not adding more pressure at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• Pirate
    replied
    O.G. Makes a good point. Please spend some tie reading the articles and get yourself better informed so that you don't hurt yourself.
    Avoid high erection levels like diesel121 said as well.

Leave a comment:

• Jay_uk
    replied
    Hey Adrian (Amc) and guys. I have a very simalar problem to you Adrian. Im a slim, tall man. I have been extending (with natural extender) for about 5 months now with jelqing. The first two months I was experiencing the numb, cold head issue, so I believe those two months went to waste. But throughout my workout I noticed that somedays my penis is longer and more girthy but, more often slightly smaller and a little thinner. I have started Jp's 90-day for three days now and I am gonna follow the routine thoroughly. I always see people putting up progress records (im happy for them) but I get this horrible feeling inside of me feeling ashamed and alone. My erect penis can get to an average of 5.5" length, but because im tall it dosen't look good. Adrian, your not alone. I have some questions guys. I bought this extender called "natural extender" its very basic and has elastic holders, plus I think im the only person in the world to have it! Does it depend much on the extender? Also, whilst doing Jp's 90day is it normal to feel not as sexually driven and slighly weaker downstairs? Lemme know guys. Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• diesel121
    replied
    Hey guys, your erection level should be based on how conditioned your penis is. If you start off to early jelqing at a high erection level, you increase your chances of injury. Most guys on this site would agree that less is more, especially until you're comfortable. Also, as far as I understand it, it depends on what your overall goal is. If you're more focused on length, jelqing at lower erection levels mixed in with some good stretching should really help you gain. If girth is your goal, high erection level excercises mixed with different squeezes is the way to go. Again it depends on how condtioned you are.. if you jump right in to high erection workouts and squeezes, you just might find yourself sidelined with an injury.

Leave a comment:

• baddie
    replied
    how erect are you? not sure bout this but anything above 60% towards 75% i would say is good, because you have more blood flowing than 50-60ish which, in theory (to me atleast), would lead to more gains. Would someone who's been jelqing a while care to share their opinion?

Leave a comment:

• O.G.
    replied
    I would do some research and understand PE before you start on hanging, or going further with PE. No offense you sound slightly uninformed. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Pirate
    replied
    It sounds like you need to do something differently. I am wondering if you have been overtraining. How often have you been PEing?
    Another thought: have you considered hanging?

Leave a comment:

• amc
    started a topic Nothing seem to happen..

Nothing seem to happen..

Hello,

I've been pulling and doing jelks for about 6 months now. I can feel some kind of progress, it feels a bit
    different somehow, but I am very unsure if its really going in a positive direction. I've been doing the
    jon pop routine. Throughout the time I have also
    stretched it whenever I got the chance. After jelking and doing it with more pressure than before, I get no pain
    and it's like nothing seem to happen, I do get enlarge afterwords, but it goes down to default state quite fast.
    Could it be that I burn fat easily, I mean, i'm a thin guy can eat anything without getting fatter. Perhaps
    I burn it all too fast, like my tissue repair it self to easily, going back to the exact state? Hmm...
    I've always had problem getting more muscles.

My question is, do I need to add more pressure? Or should I continue the way i'm doing? After workout,
    I do feel a bit worked..but it's not like when I started 6 months ago, were I really felt tired and a bit sore
    down there.

Any advice would be appreciated.
    Thanks guys

Adrian
Working...
X