How to measure girth properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to measure girth properly

Hi guys, ok so I've always wondered this. How do you measure girth properly? When you use measuring tape (the one's in a sewing kit) do you tighten the tape really good? Do you just wrap it around lightly and measure from there? I really hope it's the latter because I measure 4.8 when I have it snug...
    Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
    I BEAT IT! https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

"Snug" bro, snug.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

In my terms snug means that the tape is touching all the way around, and not strangling tight.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Don't worry so much about penis size bro everyone is different, learn to love yourself no matter what bro.
        8-10-2017:
        6.7x4.8
        NOW:
        7x5

log

Comment

Hadn't measured in years until the other day. The first thing that I noticed is that the length people use here is inches (imperial system) - I am used to centimeters (metric system). When one has been using centimeters all throughout the inches system seems unnecessarily hard. Here is the difference:
          In metric system:
          10mm = 1 centimeter
          100cm = 1 meter
          1000m = 1 km

So division is extremely easy, just slide a decimal point.
          In inches, things are a lot different.
          16 divisions = 1 inch
          12 inches = 1 feet

So when you take a tape measure to get your length, you get to the main inch part - 9" then things get complicated. You count the small divisions - 4 of them. In metric system the measurement simply would be 9.4 in imperial system the measurement is 9" and 4/16 which is equal to 9" 1/4 which is equal to 9.25". Uughh! So 9" and 5 divisions = 9.31" - how hard!

Then to the question of measuring a non fixed dick. I noticed that EQ really changes the measurements by over half an inch! Also the bone pressed thing is really hard to ascertain. How hard do you press? If I press hard I get half an inch extra! Then the girth if I loosen the grip, I get half inch extra! If I strangle, I lose half an inch!

I think when excising, it doesn't really matter as long as you maintain the exact same standard all along unlike when you just want to know the measurements.
          A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle

Comment

Originally posted by the_iron View Post
            Hadn't measured in years until the other day. The first thing that I noticed is that the length people use here is inches (imperial system) - I am used to centimeters (metric system). When one has been using centimeters all throughout the inches system seems unnecessarily hard. Here is the difference:
            In metric system:
            10mm = 1 centimeter
            100cm = 1 meter
            1000m = 1 km

So division is extremely easy, just slide a decimal point.
            In inches, things are a lot different.
            16 divisions = 1 inch
            12 inches = 1 feet

So when you take a tape measure to get your length, you get to the main inch part - 9" then things get complicated. You count the small divisions - 4 of them. In metric system the measurement simply would be 9.4 in imperial system the measurement is 9" and 4/16 which is equal to 9" 1/4 which is equal to 9.25". Uughh! So 9" and 5 divisions = 9.31" - how hard!

Then to the question of measuring a non fixed dick. I noticed that EQ really changes the measurements by over half an inch! Also the bone pressed thing is really hard to ascertain. How hard do you press? If I press hard I get half an inch extra! Then the girth if I loosen the grip, I get half inch extra! If I strangle, I lose half an inch!

I think when excising, it doesn't really matter as long as you maintain the exact same standard all along unlike when you just want to know the measurements.
            Yeah man, it's annoying. When I measure Bone pressed I'm always like, if I push even harder I gain some length, does that count? I don't think this amount can be inserted since I'm really pushing down with my ruler.. Yeah, the thing is, is that I always measured in inches on my girth, I really need to start measuring in CM, because I can get a much more accurate measurement.

Comment

Originally posted by dualdimension View Post
              Don't worry so much about penis size bro everyone is different, learn to love yourself no matter what bro.
              Yeah, tbh I feel like lasting longer is what I should be more focused on (I'm really starting to last MUCH longer ), I'm pretty happy with my length but I really wish I hit the 5 inch mark on girth, I'm just .2 of an inch away lol

Comment

When I measure girth, I use a 1/2 inch strip of paper towel and mark where it meets and then measure the distance from edge to mark. This way you can't pull the towel too tight because it will break.
                Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I lime to make sure the tape measure does not come into contact with my poor sensitive penis. This way my penis is not so shy around tape measures. So I make a loop and carefully insert my penis with not contact anywhere. Surprisingly my numbers went way up when I employed this technique.
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                    In my terms snug means that the tape is touching all the way around, and not strangling tight.

Same here.
                    My top goals:
                    1) Positive mind
                    2) Top-notch EQ
                    3) Stamina
                    4) Bigger unit

05/2017 - BPEL 6,1'' x EG 4''
                    First goal - BPEL 6.3'' x EG 4.15''

MY LOG

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                      I lime to make sure the tape measure does not come into contact with my poor sensitive penis. This way my penis is not so shy around tape measures. So I make a loop and carefully insert my penis with not contact anywhere. Surprisingly my numbers went way up when I employed this technique.
                      hahahaha
                      A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle

Comment

With your penis fully erect, wrap a measuring tape around your penis directly behind the glans. Record your girth progress as you do your length progress.

If you don't have a measuring tape, wrap a piece of string around your penis, marking the measurement on the string, and checking the measurement on a ruler.

Some men prefer to measure their girth via the largest point of circumference or their mid-shaft. That works as well- as long as you're consistent in measuring the same spot each time.
                        Last edited by Big Al; 07-24-2017, 12:20 PM.
                        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

I usually pick the thickest part in my dick and I measure it. And yes the tape should not be snug.

Comment

Working...
                          X