Some question about measurement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some question about measurement

1.Should I measure mainly on Bone-press method for stability?

2.I measure my girth at behind the gland so should I change the spot to measure?

3.How often do you guys measure your penis? (for now I measure every week and I want to extend the time for measure once)

Thank you.
    Start JP90 (7/3/17) 30/10/17
    Stat Stat
    BPFSL 6.75" 7.125"
    BPEL 6.5" 6.75"
    NBPEL 5.75" 5.875"
    EG 4.9"(behind gland) MEG 4.8"

Long term goal is
    BPEL 8"
    MEG 6"

1. To accurately track your gains you need to use bone pressed. There is too much variation with NBPEL.

2. Measure your girth at mid shaft.

3. Measure once a month or longer. Gains come slow so measuring once a week can be a bit discouraging.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      1. To accurately track your gains you need to use bone pressed. There is too much variation with NBPEL.

2. Measure your girth at mid shaft.

3. Measure once a month or longer. Gains come slow so measuring once a week can be a bit discouraging.

Thanks mate I'll change some measurement method.
      Start JP90 (7/3/17) 30/10/17
      Stat Stat
      BPFSL 6.75" 7.125"
      BPEL 6.5" 6.75"
      NBPEL 5.75" 5.875"
      EG 4.9"(behind gland) MEG 4.8"

Long term goal is
      BPEL 8"
      MEG 6"

Comment

Re: measuring mid-shaft. I have a strangely shaped dick (or as it's been called, "unique" and "wild") in that my girth starts off thin then increases in girth as it reaches the top. I'm not at my thickest mid shaft. Do I measure at the thickest part? Also, where measuring bpl is concerned, where exactly on the pubic bone do I measure? Seriously, the public bone seems to jut out then recede into the pelvis. Depending on what part of the pubic bone I' measuring, my stats are different. I've seen several illustrations depicting different spots.

Comment

Originally posted by fxhardcore View Post
          1.Should I measure mainly on Bone-press method for stability?
          To assess growth, yes. NBP measuring is good for addressing visual size and the impact of body fat.

2.I measure my girth at behind the gland so should I change the spot to measure?
          Pick a specific area and stick with this for consistency.

3.How often do you guys measure your penis? (for now I measure every week and I want to extend the time for measure once)
          Once every two weeks is sufficient.
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
          X